• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I Meant to say well done daalex on the diarys not fax stupid phone lol also thanks soy it's awesome and very hot :) this has cost me about a pound to send this because I'm using 3G instead of wifi now, Internet is so expensive abroad so now I'm turning my phones Internet of so it doesn't charge me a massive amount lol bye everyone see u all soon :)
Curse you iOS auto correct (Im assuming you have an iPhone)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Big update soz know pics this time.
List/update/change log.
Main Pyramid. 95% done, finishing of one secret trap thingy.
House in sand. done.
Sphinx. Done but switch must be wired somwhere , Switch now wired and sphinx is fully done.
Oasis: Nearly done.
Sand village. Not started. 90% finished I just need to add secrets/chests/ under ground bits.
Story needs to be added
Big steam/lake maybe including a boat. Not started. Finish and now it does have a cool boat.
Giant over hanging mountains. Leaving till last because it will be hard. Very hard but its done i just need to add more foliage and think of what can go in the caves under the mountain. Medival castle now added but surrounding houses still need to be made
Mine Sewer. Still trying to work out. will be added soon sewers are now added and stretch across the hole map.
Chests to be added.
traps to be added. Lots of traps added still lots more to go, waiting for update so i can use trip wires .
Terrain. Not started except from the house bit. Around 80% done and going strong just outside of dome terrain to be done.
Progress update?
Basically done. The story has been handled by Daalexantor and the accompianing books will be put in dispensers in the proper places. The map will most likely be done within a week of Josh's return (no promises)

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
yay josh'll be back tomorrow hopefully, i havent been active due to waiting for 1.3 bug fixes and stuff like that and constantly excessing (<--That how you spell it?) over BlOps2 :p

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I guys I'm back in good old England traveling back home in car, there has been shuttle delays so I'll get home very late which meant I'll try to update server to 1.3 tonight and have the server up and running tomorrow depending on how the plugins work with 1.3. Also daalex good guess I am using an iPhone, and I hope soy is right about finishing in a week but we still have outside dome terrain to do which is a big task so I'm trying to aim for two weeks lol :p

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yes... our work is very very serious... we never have fun building the map... uhm

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha no idea what the ip is yet I will post it tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that because it keeps flipping changing. Yep serious faces you know are Moto "we work hard we play hard" haha :)

strikerfight

Spectator
Reaction score
i absoulutely LOVE this map. the spawn is reallyy cool. although for the sphinx, make it harder to find the button for the door. and if you arent standing in the right spot, make it so you fall into a lava pit or something. GREAT map though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci