• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games 3-You Ready Bro? {Apply Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(required): GibboAssassin
Age(required): 18
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I've heard a lot about these Hell games and I am intrigued by the game type and how its run. It seems like a good game type that I would like to be involved in as I have previously heard good reviews to these Hell Games and many people that have played or watched or even heard things from friends who have played/watched have given good reviews. I would like to be apart to see the games for myself and see how the actual games work from a Tributes point of view.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): No idea, here are my stats http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/GibboAssassin/ I don't really care for leaderboard placements and I prefer to just play games for run and such.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, its called GibboTV2011 and I am currently trying to upload more but I am very busy with my position here and my high position (Head Admin) at MCTF2.
How many subscribers do you have?: 79
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: I play on the MCTF2 servers but the leaderboards are currently broken.
What timezone do you live in?: GMT.
Additional info: I like the concept of the Hell Games and how well thought out they are. You have done well to revamp the MCSG game type and make it a little bit harder for the pros to actually win a game as a lot of people require name tags and such to actually hunt down players or team mates to tell them where other people are when they are dead.
The applications closed yesterday D:

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I actually checked for a like closed post but I found none... :/
I belive it was on the page before this, but thats fine :p Last time we had 6 people (2 moderators) apply within 30 minutes of the applications closing :p.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
IGN(required): Halo_0
Age(required): 14
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I watched the last Hell Games and it looked BOSS
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): Page 19- 175 wins- U.S
Do you have a YouTube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes (Lintage)
How many subscribers do you have? 6 D;
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: No
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: I'm pretty good at pvp but I suck against hackers.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I watched the last Hell Games and it looked BOSS
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: No
Halo, application are closed xD

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The applications closed yesterday D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci