• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games 3-You Ready Bro? {Apply Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(required): SwanHD
Age(required): 14 (15 in a month)
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Meet new people, have a good time!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): 139 wins.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/SwansCorner
How many subscribers do you have? Around 110! But I've got a 'famous' friend, so I could get lots of people to watch it if I feature the video on his channel!
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: I play on the Hive, but only just started out!
What timezone do you live in? UTC+1
Additional info: Excited!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: growlithe1234
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event?: because i want to play the survival games, but in a different way.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: As of 3/8/2013, rank
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel?: yes youtube.com/growlithe12345
How many subscribers do you have?: 16
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: not really. once in a while i play cookie slap, but im not good at it.
What timezone do you live in?: EST
Additional info: i would really love to take part of this event. i missed two of them and i would really like to be apart of this one. please take my application into consideration :) (oh and also i kinda spent about 5 min trying to find what rank i am in rank in the leaderboards :p)
Accepted :D Have fun in the hell games!

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(required):TehSteelFlexer
Age(required):12
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required):i love playing with the community and i've seen real cool vids of this
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required):in the 1000's :( but i have 72 wins
Can you record?:no
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):no
How many subscribers do you have?none
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?:nothing else
What timezone do you live in?Eastern US
Additional info:I love everything MCSG!! :D

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, please remove all signatures talking about Eshan's livestream. He's no longer hosting it, it's being taken over by TE most likely.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ill be there for the next one but is it ok that a sg server that I was nineth on the leaderboards shut down, does that count.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here it is! The logo for this month's Hell Games!

This is actually a spoiler
You're really going to look?
Wow, you just can't wait until the event?
Come on, stop clicking.
Well, you're about to be spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci