• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games 3-You Ready Bro? {Apply Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(required): MrTurnip_12 (Don't judge) xD
Age(required): 13
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): it seems pretty cool from what I've seen. Also seems like a fun thing to do.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): 400 (give or take)
Can you record?: probably
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes, but no vids
How many subscribers do you have? See above
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Nuthin
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: This looks really cool.

Reaction score
IGN: EllaTheAwesome
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event?: I haven't been a part of the other Hell Games, and after reading all of the participants' reviews, I realize that is sounds amazing. Having a more realistic Hunger Games really appeals to me.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am currently number 5,220 on the leaderboard (32 games won). Quite a feat, I know. :D
Can you record?: No, sorry.
Do you have a Youtube channel? Nein
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: N/A
What timezone do you live in? Pacific Time (California)
Additional info: I am very strategic(?) in the way I play the games. I like to sneak upon people. Sometimes I have to stalk people for 10 minutes before I attack them. Apart from that, I have no other information that would really make a difference.

If I don't get chosen, good luck to everyone else! :)

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(required): matt90008
Age(required): 11
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because I like challenges
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): About 1900 somwthing
Can you record?: No.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No.
How many subscribers do you have?None.
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Some MCSmash and M ineZ
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: Can't wait.

timbersarmy14

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(required): timbersarmy14
Age(required): 13
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I love a challenge and I think I can win.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): 263
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): timbersarmy14
How many subscribers do you have? 40
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: no others
What timezone do you live in? pacific
Additional info: I love playing hunger games related things!!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The applications will be closing tomorrow! Tell people to apply if they haven't!
Applications will be taken up to 12 hours late, though you will have less of a chance of being accepted!
The tributes will be chosen by Sunday night (8:00PM EST)! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The applications will be closing tomorrow! Tell people to apply if they haven't!
Applications will be taken up to 12 hours late, though you will have less of a chance of being accepted!
The tributes will be chosen by Sunday night (8:00PM EST)! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Good job I applied early :p

Kos

Career
Reaction score
When will the actual games be held? So that I can make plans for it if I'm selected?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
When will the actual games be held? So that I can make plans for it if I'm selected?
We host the event on the first weekend of every month, the exact time will be chosen post-selection, as we had many problems timezone wise last time.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, I can play anytime.... well in the night xD

And there should be a prize donor giveaway (iron) :3

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I have started to browse through the applications, looking good so far guys :D.
Happy q--I mean Hell Games everyone!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci