• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
As someone who, quite literally, checks for any new signs of Huahwi every day, I want to pass on some personal thoughts.

First off, I'd like to write about Mineorama.
Before I took my MC break, I specifically remember talking to him about my experience in Minecon. I do believe he purchased tickets to Mineorama at that time. If not, he at least expressed great interest, as he resides in New York. As I said, however, if he did purchase tickets, there is a chance we might hear from him during that time, seeing as if he already planned on going, he would be sure that finals/anything else didn't overlap during Minorama.

Hmm, interesting. Sadly, he technically doesn't give a definitive answer as to if he's going. It's clearly implied, however.
EDIT:

He confirms it here, however this is many months beforehand.

Unfortunately, there's still the possibility that something unexpected happened to him. I believe he's 19-22 years old. I know for sure he's in college.

For those of you, especially OP, who mentioned his progression through friendships, going from regular users to "popular" people, especially with a YT, I show you this:

That's when we started playing with each other daily. I'm sure he wasn't anywhere near popular on YouTube, and he was just started to become known as a great player/pvper. I stopped playing SG for a few months (started playing again at the beginning of this month) at around late March. Rather unfortunate, I didn't really talk with him for his last weeks online. The last interaction we had was literally retweeting/favoriting a tweet we were both mentioned in, around early May.

Sixorr
Huahwi's channel was exploding with subscribers, for an MCSG YouTuber. He definitely could have made it to 100k from MCSG/Hive. From there, he can branch off into other MC stuff and eventually other games. This is my opinion, however.

Blamph Makes a great post on the matter, as he not only is a reliable source, he crafts logically developed paragraphs which efficiently and effectively convey necessary information.
I am actually concerned with how suddenly he left without any warning. I just hope his is ok.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's all good, I have a whole heap of other MCSG YouTubers to watch in his absence.

Seems like a long time to be away just for finals though... clearly something's going on here beyond that.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
omg. this is THE MOST truthful thread on Huahwi. He sweeps his "not so famous" friends under the rug (including me b4 he hit 2k), and continues on. Ceroria (ZebraNation) this thread is amazing because any old ca player has nudged shoulders with him, or may have been friends with him. I believe Huahwi has 4 different skypes, each time he has blocked his old "not so famous" friends with each transition. ImFaqe PROxNIGGLES_25 DayDuskDawn SoloSh0ck and Yngii are few examples of his actions, and this makes me feel sad bc Huahwi was a good friend b4 he got front page of leaderboards and 2k. ;-; thank you again for this truthful story :D you really spoke the hurtful truth into the huahwi incident
Like I said before, I was friends with him when he had 100 subscribers and played CA with me. He never stopped talking to me (until he left). I highly doubt that he pushed all of you guys "under the rug"... because Niggles, HomesMC, Huahwi and I played MCSG a lot before he made his disappearance.

He told me the reason he always got new Skypes was because people would leak his Skype name, or invite him to random group chats.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Like I said before, I was friends with him when he had 100 subscribers and played CA with me. He never stopped talking to me (until he left). I highly doubt that he pushed all of you guys "under the rug"... because Niggles, HomesMC, Huahwi and I played MCSG a lot before he made his disappearance.

He told me the reason he always got new Skypes was because people would leak his Skype name, or invite him to random group chats.
I made this post at 2am, so my fatigue didn't help. What I was trying to say was that some people (Jamie, Imfaqe, Yngii, DayDuskDawn and myself) he left for no apparent reason other than he moved on to "more famous friends", ( maybe with some exceptions), but the point is, he left some of his old buddies without reasoning and never acknowledged us after that point.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like people are just jumping on the bandwagon and bashing Huawi. I highly doubt all the stuff people say about him that is bad is actually true. Sometimes people just get excited when they hear stupid rumors like that and everyone starts piling on and agreeing without knowing a damn thing about the situation

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
I feel like people are just jumping on the bandwagon and bashing Huawi. I highly doubt all the stuff people say about him that is bad is actually true. Sometimes people just get excited when they hear stupid rumors like that and everyone starts piling on and agreeing without knowing a damn thing about the situation
I can see where you're coming from, and why you should skepticize, because of how big Huahwi is. From people such as myself though, this is the truth, and from what i've heard from jamie bac when he played mcsg, him doing this was truth, and towards me and others, he just sort of left and never acknowledged us from that point forward

BrettCraft24

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a theory of where Huahwi might be but it is pretty far out there. If you didn't know one of his friends leaked his resource pack which had R3DCRAFT in it which you are not aloud to give people copies of when modifying a resource pack. If you watched episode 100 of his MCSG series at the 12:25 mark he kind of makes hints of his texture pack getting leaked on purpose for his fans to use. For example coughing after he said "Yea I cant believe it got leaked" My theory is that he got in trouble for plagiarism on his Resource Pack, and that's why he's gone. It's not too logical, but at this point, there's not much hope left.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I have a theory of where Huahwi might be but it is pretty far out there. If you didn't know one of his friends leaked his resource pack which had R3DCRAFT in it which you are not aloud to give people copies of when modifying a resource pack. If you watched episode 100 of his MCSG series at the 12:25 mark he kind of makes hints of his texture pack getting leaked on purpose for his fans to use. For example coughing after he said "Yea I cant believe it got leaked" My theory is that he got in trouble for plagiarism on his Resource Pack, and that's why he's gone. It's not too logical, but at this point, there's not much hope left.
It wasn't his "friend."

And, if he did get in trouble for this, wouldn't he have tweeted something about it? Kinda like Tomahawk did when he got those community guidelines strike?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think that's it.

BrettCraft24

Platinum
Reaction score
It wasn't his "friend."

And, if he did get in trouble for this, wouldn't he have tweeted something about it? Kinda like Tomahawk did when he got those community guidelines strike?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think that's it.
That's why I said its pretty far out there :p I don't know I just thought of that theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci