• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Honestly, his commentary is bad, people overrate him and his skill level (he records several times until he gets an episode with great pvp to make himself look better.), and in his videos, he gives away routes and strategies which hurts the game for good players that don't want randies to learn it. In general, I dislike him as a Youtuber. As a person, he seemed chill when I spoke with him, but I honestly don't know anymore. He completely ditched several friends like lovelights, lemonz87, etc, leaving them with fangirls saying "where's huahwi" constantly. (I hate all of these people). It's putting several of his "friends" in an uncomfortable scenario and really angering them. It practically is the reason that drove lemonz87 to resign. Huahwi seems to be less of a caring person than expected, not as mature, and in the end, not that good of a Youtuber. Sorry but I see no appeal whatsoever. Fangirls don't rage at me for my opinion js.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, his commentary is bad, people overrate him and his skill level (he records several times until he gets an episode with great pvp to make himself look better.), and in his videos, he gives away routes and strategies which hurts the game for good players that don't want randies to learn it. In general, I dislike him as a Youtuber. As a person, he seemed chill when I spoke with him, but I honestly don't know anymore. He completely ditched several friends like lovelights, lemonz87, etc, leaving them with fangirls saying "where's huahwi" constantly. (I hate all of these people). It's putting several of his "friends" in an uncomfortable scenario and really angering them. It practically is the reason that drove lemonz87 to resign. Huahwi seems to be less of a caring person than expected, not as mature, and in the end, not that good of a Youtuber. Sorry but I see no appeal whatsoever. Fangirls don't rage at me for my opinion js.
So can you ask Hailey where huahwi is 4 me?

D

Damien // Teepwn

Huahwi died and was reincarnated into a hand warmer so no one has to have cold hands ever again.

Case closed.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is getting frustrated by the constant Huahwi threads? If he quit Minecraft, then the last thing he will care about are Minecraft related threads asking him to come back. The funny thing is, is that all the people that "miss" him never even spoke to him or actually met him outside of Minecraft. Also, not leaving any form of explanation was simply dumb on his part. Due to no explanation, speculations are made. Conspiracy theories of a sort. Some people believe he died because he's not posting videos (so much logic), heck some even believe he committed suicide.

Onto the poll, I highly doubt that Huahwi will do some sort of campaign. However he will gain immense popularity if he does return. Because everyone will know about him. In every lobby, every fanboy will be saying "ermugerd huehwei hez returnd go subscrib 2 him!!!one!!!!!!eleven!!". The fanboys would turn the server into a giant advertisement for a week fter his return.

I apologise for any grammar mistakes. Xenforo doesn't seem to support spell check on a phone.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is getting frustrated by the constant Huahwi threads? If he quit Minecraft, then the last thing he will care about are Minecraft related threads asking him to come back. The funny thing is, is that all the people that "miss" him never even spoke to him or actually met him outside of Minecraft. Also, not leaving any form of explanation was simply dumb on his part. Due to no explanation, speculations are made. Conspiracy theories of a sort. Some people believe he died because he's not posting videos (so much logic), heck some even believe he committed suicide.

Onto the poll, I highly doubt that Huahwi will do some sort of campaign. However he will gain immense popularity if he does return. Because everyone will know about him. In every lobby, every fanboy will be saying "ermugerd huehwei hez returnd go subscrib 2 him!!!one!!!!!!eleven!!". The fanboys would turn the server into a giant advertisement for a week fter his return.

I apologise for any grammar mistakes. Xenforo doesn't seem to support spell check on a phone.
I'm tired of idiotic huahwi threads. This one is intelligent and logical, quite impressive honestly. I like informative ones like these. Plus darkai202 his is 10/10.

poshzombie

Spectator
Reaction score
Some pretty good points here...
I haven't seen a Huahwi video in quite a while, I got told he quit but I didn't know he 'disappeared'. :c
I'd be expecting him to make a return soon...

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
Me and Huahwi used to be very good friends. I'm the original owner of this account by the way and not the guy I sold it to. Me and Huahwi would just chill on MCSG TS for hours and talk to people. Then he began to ignore me like he did to many others. I try not to think about my old friend Huahwi, but sometimes I can't help it especially when I'm lurking the forums and find a thread like this.

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
People joke about this but I honestly think something bad might have happened. I don't think a youtuber with 40k+ subs would leave without saying anything to his fans or even his online friends. I've recorded with him before and yes, I do get bugged with questions as well but I really don't mind and I don't think it's a reason to complain. It's perfectly normal for people to be curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci