• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Joke Thread!

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Hola Mis amigos!
Me nombre es ElJuxify

And here is the joke thread! It has been done before, but theyre all old threads. Basically, post the CORNIEST, TERRIBLE JOKE YOU HAVE. That makes everyone cringe in laughter. So i'll post two just to get the ball rolling.

I really like corn. I think it's a maze ing

How do you make a tissue dance? YOU PUT A LITTLE BOOGIE IN IT!

athus_pvp

Spectator
Reaction score
when the two swords met, they fell in love. then on sword dropped. the other as covered in blood. this is a good example of why love storys are so short
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I DONT EVEN KNOW OK XD

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What a jaguar say to another jaguar? Jaguaryou!! :p

athus_pvp

Spectator
Reaction score
what is big, and charistic small animals can lift up? a elephant!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
So I asked a girl to my senior prom, and she thankfully said yes. However, there was a whole bunch to do in order to get ready.

First of all, I had to rent a tuxedo for the dance, as it's a formal event. When I arrived at the rental store, I noticed that there was a huge tux line. But I waited through it, and got a tuxedo.

Now, of course I wanted to be fancy for my date, so I decided to rent a limousine to transport us to the dance. However, when I got to the rental facility, there was a very long limo line. Though I really wanted to impress my date, so I waited and got the limo.

The night of the dance arrived, and I took her to the party. After dancing for a while, she got tired and asked me to grab her some punch from the table across the room.

I approached the table from the opposite end, expecting there to be a bunch of people who wanted a drink. However, when I got there, there was no punch line.

(The End)

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
So I asked a girl to my senior prom, and she thankfully said yes. However, there was a whole bunch to do in order to get ready.

First of all, I had to rent a tuxedo for the dance, as it's a formal event. When I arrived at the rental store, I noticed that there was a huge tux line. But I waited through it, and got a tuxedo.

Now, of course I wanted to be fancy for my date, so I decided to rent a limousine to transport us to the dance. However, when I got to the rental facility, there was a very long limo line. Though I really wanted to impress my date, so I waited and got the limo.

The night of the dance arrived, and I took her to the party. After dancing for a while, she got tired and asked me to grab her some punch from the table across the room.

I approached the table from the opposite end, expecting there to be a bunch of people who wanted a drink. However, when I got there, there was no punch line.

(The End)
I saw this joke before and realized it halfway through reading and was like.
"The time wasted but so enjoyed but this terrible joke" <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci