• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Legends of MCSG

How long have you been playing MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
I was here in v1 back in August 2012, and that was when I played AU (derp, I'm East Coast U.S.)

So basically, the legends to me were ElishaMutang and DevilicCrafter. Devilic also had a teammate, AngelicSwift, who was pretty amazing. Probably darkrai202 and Kytria as well.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
In this thread, I ask that you post the five players you believe to be the most "legendary" on the MCSG servers. They can be anyone you feel had made a big impact on MCSG and had been known for their skill, or significance in any activity.

My list.

5. G33ke - Fishing rod master race.

4. Gravey4rd - People may believe him to be overrated but you have to have skill, dedication, and drive to hold the number one spot on MCSG almost unchallenged for 15 MONTHS. He is the face of the global leaderboards.

3. Egrodo - For a very long time considered to be the best pvper on the MCSG servers. He has faded out a lot lately due to lack of interest, etc like all v1 legends but nonetheless.

2. LeafyGreenTea - Self explanatory. Probably THE most known name here.

1. Blamph - One of the longest standing successful MCSG players. Successful on YouTube, previous leaderboard leader, and there shouldn't be a decent player today or anywhere in the past who doesn't at least know his name.

Some other older players that I believe also deserve some recognition c:

TheMegaRyan17 - he was número uno when I first started showing interest in the leaderboards. Very distinguished v1 player.

zeejayy - Known for above average pvp skills and his #1 spot in Augustish 2012. Had many intense races for his title with MuffinBeaner (ThatOneTomahawk) also I sound like him, according to some people :p

SixZoSeven - another unremarkably old yet great player. Doesn't play often anymore, however is very deserving of a title like this.

Ok I'm tired. Gonna kinda leave this to you now.
Everyone on this list with the exception of G33k3, sixoseve, and possibly Blamph either hacked or abused glitches in MCSG to boost their wins. I do not think that behavior is legendary at all....
As for Blamph Sixseven, and G33k3... They are legendary in my book.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Blamph is probably the most legendary player of MCSG. He early MCSG and was amazing at PvP before all these dumb tatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci