• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Little Things That The Devs Could Do To Make It Better!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The first idea is actually interesting and can be beneficial for people who don't understand time zones.

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
To put a timer at arenas, like to see how many seconds you need to wait untill you can start the game, that will be AWESOME, because you want to start in 8-9 players but when you join you see 2 minutes.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I think they should add auto start when there are 24 players in regular sg and 12 players in solo sg.
It's so ennoying when you need to wait like 1 minute with full lobby.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The chat diabled? Lol. What about sponsors, bounties, refill, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS, and deathmatch? Chat only has one setting: on and off, making players who want to shut others up at a disadvantage. Why is it so hard to make a plugin to do something that Mineplex has been doing for a long time? Just DO IT!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The chat diabled? Lol. What about sponsors, bounties, refill, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS, and deathmatch? Chat only has one setting: on and off, making players who want to shut others up at a disadvantage. Why is it so hard to make a plugin to do something that Mineplex has been doing for a long time? Just DO IT!
The devs have a lot of jobs, and this would be one of the lower priorities. You may think it's easy, but it requires a lot more coding than you may think (Storing the chat state in databases, setting up databases, caching it from the database, and the list goes on).

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Or you can manually disable the chat in your settings. It doesn't remove the side thingy with all the information, does it? If you need to know something important glance to the right of your screen and it's right there.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
can we please get a /mute option, so we can still use commands w/o needing chat

J

Jojo

I think they should add auto start when there are 24 players in regular sg and 12 players in solo sg.
It's so ennoying when you need to wait like 1 minute with full lobby.
I like the idea!
Maybe not autostart but a shortening of the timer to, let's say 10-20 seconds?
> sometimes people don't want to play those maps and leave again.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or you can manually disable the chat in your settings. It doesn't remove the side thingy with all the information, does it? If you need to know something important glance to the right of your screen and it's right there.
If you were in my shoes, you would know how annoying it is to have to turn off chat just to deal with trash talking, not to mention embarrassing. I know this post is going to get deleted for some reason, but please understand my point of view.

zazaburak

Spectator
Reaction score
You're right about that , but I need to think on the one hand başkalarını : D

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
I don't care about the time since I have time on my PC, mobile and watch. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads