• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer Forum Records

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I miss when you were active. The days when you, HalfSquirrel, RC, Duck, toby, Shaun, Stijn, Fushi, Arena, billyguy, Blitz, Virtual, etc. (you get the point) dominated the forums (at least from my perspective) and Mooclan was only but a rising star :')
Not gonna lie, I miss the days of being a nubz0rs who had drive and motivation to post :)

(my gosh, blitz made me so salty)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I miss when you were active. The days when you, HalfSquirrel, RC, Duck, toby, Shaun, Stijn, Fushi, Arena, billyguy, Blitz, Virtual, etc. (you get the point) dominated the forums (at least from my perspective) and Mooclan was only but a rising star :')
Ah, I loved those days, when everything was so simple and the community was so close-knit. Also when I was actually good at this game :p
It's ironic how Mooclan called me a god when gamer101luke had assembled an sg challenge-type event and we were talking on a private server. Miss those days ;c

Reaction score
there should be a most messages in 1 day span record

i think either
luke lucas 500 msg
soulxqer 360 msg
jspwn 400 msg
All in 1 day

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ah, I loved those days, when everything was so simple and the community was so close-knit. Also when I was actually good at this game :p
It's ironic how Mooclan called me a god when gamer101luke had assembled an sg challenge-type event and we were talking on a private server. Miss those days ;c
I remember back when they first added the community corner. That was about the time that everybody just flocked to one section and the whole rest of the forums sections just died xD

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember back when they first added the community corner. That was about the time that everybody just flocked to one section and the whole rest of the forums sections just died xD
I remember when the off-topic section wasn't full of anime, fanfiction and sports and was actually interesting to read.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci