• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New PvP Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
whats the crit glitch
From what I heard, this is just trying to remember what someone told me, it was when you switched back between slots and you could get crits with a rod for example and it would do equal damage as a sword but I never heard of it before and never encountered it either.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
After playing on US to feel the difference, it doesn't effect one of my styles of play whatsoever. Seems like I'll be adapting to that. c:

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
There's one advantage I find for this is fighting people who don't know about the update and still try to use the rod and other weapons, It gives you chance to get a free hit off if they're spamming the rod.

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
This is so gay I mean why is Mcsg trying to get rid of people like this update means:
1. No secondary weapons basically
2. Noobs can be just as good as pros
3. Some people don't even use swords in fight soooo how are we supposed to use it all the time like WTF MCSG WTF!?!?!?!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
This is so gay I mean why is Mcsg trying to get rid of people like this update means:
1. No secondary weapons basically
2. Noobs can be just as good as pros
3. Some people don't even use swords in fight soooo how are we supposed to use it all the time like WTF MCSG WTF!?!?!?!
Hahaha it's funny you think you actually matter. Just because the update pisses you off doesn't mean it's wrong, you are incredibly insignificant here. Try learning to use a sword, it's not that hard.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Hahaha it's funny you think you actually matter. Just because the update pisses you off doesn't mean it's wrong, you are incredibly insignificant here. Try learning to use a sword, it's not that hard.
It's PLG!!!

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest it seems that this is a problem to all pvpers in the community, furthermor they Mojang should have a vote to keep it or change it back. I can get use to this new pvp type because I've always been and all around player and usually able to always get 2 to 3 hit combos with a sword everytime I fight people including cla members. But I guess I could say I really do want the old pvp style not this one.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Being a player that relies heavily on bowspam, I would like to announce that I am screwed. I have focused pretty much solely on my bow, and my sword skills are very lacking. I either learn a whole new style of PvP, or I lose :(

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Being a player that relies heavily on bowspam, I would like to announce that I am screwed. I have focused pretty much solely on my bow, and my sword skills are very lacking. I either learn a whole new style of PvP, or I lose :(
The bow is not affected whatsoever...

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you look at the rest of the thread you'll see just about is unhappy with the update. And don't tell him to get good with a sword- he might have bad ping so using a rod could be his only way to land combos consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci