• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxxAbzxxX

Spectator
Reaction score
Perhaps shorter games? Or something to combat people just being stuck somewhere for the entire game and end up being in deathmatch. Also maybe shorter lobby times as suggested in other messages. The tournament idea seems cool too, but maybe not just clans because alot of people aren't in clans.

andyf346

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that there should be some servers that are completely dedicated to players that do not team. I know that this would be hard for the mods to make sure everyone is following the rules but I honestly hate it when I am playing a game and then I run into a team of 5 that are completely dominating. I understand that teams are an important part of the survival games which is why I am not saying to make all the servers team free, but maybe a few servers that were team free would make it more of a challenge to win instead of winning based on how many people are on your team.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I think that there should be some servers that are completely dedicated to players that do not team. I know that this would be hard for the mods to make sure everyone is following the rules but I honestly hate it when I am playing a game and then I run into a team of 5 that are completely dominating. I understand that teams are an important part of the survival games which is why I am not saying to make all the servers team free, but maybe a few servers that were team free would make it more of a challenge to win instead of winning based on how many people are on your team.
That will not happen.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
I know that this would be hard for the mods to make sure everyone is following the rules but I honestly hate it when I am playing a game and then I run into a team of 5 that are completely dominating. I understand that teams are an important part of the survival games which is why I am not saying to make all the servers team free, but maybe a few servers that were team free would make it more of a challenge to win instead of winning based on how many people are on your team.
This. It's possible to pick teams apart, but it's also irritating to play solo and find that one experienced team is just tromping about and slaughtering people one by one. The problem is that teams will naturally form at random, and asking people not to do so is entirely honor-based - you'd need a collection of people dedicated to playing solo.

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, not a big fan of the new voting system. I think that they should have something like... having consecutive maps so we dont play too much of one map, while still making mcsg fun. Includes variety :)

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
As nice as this sounds, it would be beyond difficult to actually enforce this. Also, teams are a part of the servers, and a part of the hunger games where this idea originally came from.

Timmis

Spectator
Reaction score
In my opinion moderators are so uptight that it really ruins the fun when they join the game. So all I can say is I don't like the moderators very much on the servers.
I agree most are very uptite and strict, but some can be fun and nice

jigginsrult

Spectator
Reaction score
I think you should change the voting system to be more like CoD, if you play a map more than twice then you move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci