• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly. I would like the voting system changed, or at least remove the skipping thing. I also think that mods are a little uptight, some of them are chill about like 5 lines of spam but some just go absolutely berserk when it happens. And 1 last thing about mod ''Apps'' i think that the age limit should be dropped to ''15'' not 16. 16 is high school level and they probably have others things they would like to do or even do HW, I'm not saying MCSG is bad I'm just saying you may want to consider it.

But overall i have <3 Loved <3 MCSG ever since i started playing on 5/12/12 :D

P.S. Keep up the good work!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
guys just gonna say now this isnt the place to make accusations about mods. If you think a mod is abusing their power report it to a sr. mod or admin. If you see a sr. mod or admin abusing their power report it directly to chad.

MadWizard

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love to be able to know which surviving tributes where from what district. A number next to their name when you go to spectate them would be good. It's just a really small thing, but I think it would be cool to know what districts are still left competing.

globalsword

Spectator
Reaction score
A quick suggestion I thought of was death chests.
When I kill someone, I usually have A LOT of things in my inventory. I realize I want something from a guy I kill,
but I don't want to waste my time throwing things into the pile, and grabbing the wrong thing. This results in me usually getting assassinated. A better explanation for my idea is, when you die, a double chest is formed where you died. The items from that player are compiled into the chest. In front of the chest, a sign would be placed saying ''(Insert player name here) has been killed''. I think it serves a lot of purpose, and I think many of the community can agree with me. Thanks.

TexasKing

Spectator
Reaction score
So I wanted to start a forum post on something you would like to change about our community. My question is, what is the one thing you would change about MCSG and why? Yes, it's a risky post as lots of positive and negative things will be discussed but I want to hear your opinions. As a community that cares about it's playerbase, we want to hear from you. So please keep it clean, well spoken, and truthful, what would you change about MCSG?
I like SG 4 alot but the fire spread is crazy so could you turn of firespread on that.

TexasKing

Spectator
Reaction score
A quick suggestion I thought of was death chests.
When I kill someone, I usually have A LOT of things in my inventory. I realize I want something from a guy I kill,
but I don't want to waste my time throwing things into the pile, and grabbing the wrong thing. This results in me usually getting assassinated. A better explanation for my idea is, when you die, a double chest is formed where you died. The items from that player are compiled into the chest. In front of the chest, a sign would be placed saying ''(Insert player name here) has been killed''. I think it serves a lot of purpose, and I think many of the community can agree with me. Thanks.
and you just hit it and it disappers i think that would be good too

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I Think there should be a shorter lobby time.
Maybe down to 2.30 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci