• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingouiny117

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, i would like to change 2 things.

The first is the amount of Moderators, Mcsg needs a Moderator on almost everygame to ensure hackers/spammers can not get away with it and begin to limit the amount of un-wanted players Mcsg has.

The second thing is the new voting system. I find it anoying that i can't vote on the map i would like to play and how 'The Survial games 4' is always on the list while original maps like 'Survival games 1' are only rarely on the list. I think they should take the voting back to the old way. So what! if it gets over played. Its only overplayed because a large quantity of players enjoy it. Maybe we could compremise and find a voting system more in the middle.

Ok thanks for reading - Ling

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
The first is the amount of Moderators, Mcsg needs a Moderator on almost everygame to ensure hackers/spammers can not get away with it and begin to limit the amount of un-wanted players Mcsg has.
Ok thanks for reading - Ling
They're working on it.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More moderators on the AU servers. yes, colour, because i want this to be seen. The list of mods is huge, but i can count only 3 of them that i can be sure i've seen on the AU servers before: tiach, james, and hin.
Oh, and free iron donor for map creators please. You didn't tell us to build them, but we have, and its common curtesy to reward people for their efforts more then a little name tag at the start of the game that no one pays attention to anyway. Our time we put into building those maps is worth at least $10
More attention to the AU servers in general (updates, maintenance)
In all honesty, voting sucks, because playing a completely random map is much more exciting in my opinion.

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
More moderators on the AU servers. yes, colour, because i want this to be seen. The list of mods is huge, but i can count only 3 of them that i can be sure i've seen on the AU servers before: tiach, james, and hin.
Oh, and free iron donor for map creators please. You didn't tell us to build them, but we have, and its common curtesy to reward people for their efforts more then a little name tag at the start of the game that no one pays attention to anyway. Our time we put into building those maps is worth at least $10
More attention to the AU servers in general (updates, maintenance)
In all honesty, voting sucks, because playing a completely random map is much more exciting in my opinion.
Agreed with everything.

D3TERZ

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Id Change The Voting System I Miss Having More Variety, Some People Are Un Aware Of The Voting and Skipping.
I Am Very sure That Many People Miss The Beloved Breeze Island, Surviva Games Map 1,2 And 3 But Just Dont Have The Oppurtinity To vote For It Every Game.2. One Other Thing I Would Change Is The Falling Damage. My Friends And I Find That We Keep Dying From Silly Things Like Jumping, Falling Or Getting Hit Of A Couple Of Blocks. Thats What i Would Change :D

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Id Change The Voting System I Miss Having More Variety, Some People Are Un Aware Of The Voting and Skipping.
I Am Very sure That Many People Miss The Beloved Breeze Island, Surviva Games Map 1,2 And 3 But Just Dont Have The Oppurtinity To vote For It Every Game.2. One Other Thing I Would Change Is The Falling Damage. My Friends And I Find That We Keep Dying From Silly Things Like Jumping, Falling Or Getting Hit Of A Couple Of Blocks. Thats What i Would Change :D
The falling damage is Minecraft or Bukkit's fault. MCSG can't fix it because they didn't cause the bug.

D3TERZ

Spectator
Reaction score
I want to see more new friendly moderators that would cooperate with the other normal players. And that they would hire more moderators that are willing to sacrifice their time to moderate the servers and forums. Lastly waiting for a mod app to be replied is kinda long :/ sorry but this is what i think should change in MCSG.
I agree :D

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The falling damage is Minecraft or Bukkit's fault. MCSG can't fix it because they didn't cause the bug.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's the new Nocheatplus. I have a server and I've never had this issue (I run bukkit)

So, I think MCSG could fix it by reverting back to the old Nocheatplus?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MORE SERVERS PLEEEASE ! it takes ages to join a game :(
It costs lots of money to run a server, if you're in the Us/Eu region they have heaps of servers for you. :) If you're in the Au region just keep on trying, they don't fill up to fast.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes i agree with static. There is a shortage of mods on the AU Servers. We need more Mods on AU. If the mods that play on AU servers are in a small number, then hire more moderators who are committed to keep the community clean not only in the forums but on the servers especially the AU Servers.

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
I was thinking top 8 players in each country have a tournament. I'd suggest a server held, maybe in Africa? That way people would have almost equal lag. ANd mayhap the 8 players team up, to prove the better country/continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci