• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization [US] [CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drift

Minecraft ID: Aedrift
Number of Wins: 79 (combining both accounts I used) (I will explain in the future)
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I have played and talked quite a bit with Tyler. Talked to Chris_Bro once before.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]:I'm really active when I have donor. (it just ran out) So, yeah. I'm usually on everyday when I have free time.
Donor: No, my iron sponsor just ran out.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Korrenian
Number of Wins: 224 I believe
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I know all the owners well
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: When I get in, Pretty active
Donor: Always
Accepted! Welcome to The Organization.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: iFanyo
Number of Wins: like 400 with SluttyPig and this account.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I am in ClashCrew with chrisbro, and somewhat know tyler773
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I will be very active.
Donor: No :/

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Exodus_King1
Number of Wins: 420
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Teamed with Chris, fought against Tyler and Monkey before
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: Pretty active, every day mostly
Donor: Yes

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: UMATTBRO
Number of Wins: 316
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I've played w/ Chris a little bit on dirty_egg's server.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]:This week, not much. But I will be pretty active in the future.
Donor:Iron

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Aedrift
Number of Wins: 79 (combining both accounts I used) (I will explain in the future)
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I have played and talked quite a bit with Tyler. Talked to Chris_Bro once before.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]:I'm really active when I have donor. (it just ran out) So, yeah. I'm usually on everyday when I have free time.
Donor: No, my iron sponsor just ran out.
Pending. We would like to play with you and get to know you better before scheduling an interview.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Jr_Delta
Number of Wins:156
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: yes you Chris
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]:all day on every day 24 7
Donor: Iron
Pending. We would like to play with you and get to know you better before scheduling an interview.

the_mentel_man

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: the_mentel_man or Kranzo
Number of Wins: About 400
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Ive played with all of the leaders
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: 3 times
Donor: Yes

jake13878

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a great clan wished i could have stayed longer hopefully i can apply soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci