• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Prevail II [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name (Real name) - Evan
IGN (In game name) - stickmasterevan (when name change is available, name will be changed to EvanTheReckless
Skype and ts - Skype: Bigeye004 Teamspeak: EvanTheReckless
Wins out of games played (250+) - 211/2135
Maturity level from (1-10) - 7.5
Pvp strengths - Bow.
Pvp weaknesses - Flint and Steel.
Past clans - #Infernal and #Auxillia

Reaction score
Name (Real name) - Evan
IGN (In game name) - stickmasterevan (when name change is available, name will be changed to EvanTheReckless
Pvp strengths - Bow.
Hashtag accept Evan! He is awesome!

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name (Real name) - Timmeh
IGN (In game name) - TDevine5
Skype - tdevinemc
Wins out of games played (250+) - around 70
Maturity level from (1-10) - 7 turtles outta 10 turtles. (I joke around)
Pvp strengths - Rod, combos, fns, teamwork, and bow.
Pvp weaknesses - Combos, spam, teams above 3.
Past clans - Luminous, Ocean, Acceleration, ForbiddenShadow
Do you love Hashtag? (MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION) - no only Creeper
You have been accepted <3

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-=Officer Application=-
IGN -xxSCAVENGERxxPRO
How long have you been in the clan? - Ive been in the clan for about 2 days.
What would you do to help the clan? -I would take over if necessary and would do everything in my power to keep this clan a friendly and clean clan, Such as no hackers in our clan, no flamers, no ragers, NO BABIES AT ALL, and i respect both all of the mcsg rules and clan rules. I would never abuse my officer rank and do not plan to in the future if i get accepted.
Why do you want officer? - I know for a fact i will benefit this clan with my kindness and respectful attitude. I always do what i am told to do by the owner of this clan. I can help arrange scrims and clan battles also participating in them and doing my best as a mcsg player when i do attend the clan battles. I will also help make the roster at the start of the battle/scrim. I dont pick favorites in the clan, if you get caught breaking either the mcsg rules or the clan rules i will have no choice to punish the player/ member or tell someone of a higher rank.
What would you do to help this clan by getting officer? I would improve my patience and make sure noone in the clan is being singled out by anyone, if i see this going on in the clan ts i will take action ASAP. No one in this clan will be treated differently then any other member.
I, Dan McNulty, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the Prevail Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the clan, or removal from the teamspeak.

Thank you for reading and taking this into consideration.
You have been accepted as officer <3 Welcome to the staff

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name (Real name) - Evan
Pvp strengths - Bow.
You are accepted for trial

OneHerted

Tribute
Reaction score
-=Officer Application=-
IGN - iAgility
How long have you been in the clan? - I have just applied but I was apart of The Prevail. I was experienced as an officer in that clan along side with ipodahmad, TheSlimeGodHD and others. I was the fourth member to join your clan and stayed until the end. I am back and ready to make the clan improve.
What would you do to help the clan? - First I would like to state that I have lead several clans and have gained experience by joining other clans and learning from others. There are a few ways I can help improve this clan. First of all like a said before, I have experience with teamwork, setting up scrims ands battles, and leading clans. I have experienced different types of teamwork from different clans with different leaders. I have gained the ability to lead clans to victory through skill, teamwork, listening, while having fun. I realize some people take clans very seriously but the point of creating mcsg clans was to have fun and with a little sprinkle of competitiveness. I have seen the true meaning of clans, it to have a good time while meeting new people and teaching each other new tactics and pvp tricks. Although I have only been within clans for a few months, I understand how to treat and lead clans.
Why do you want officer? - I would like to obtain the rank officer because I feel as if I can take this clan to new heights with CreeperGoesPro and HashtagForTheWin . I can lead, teach skill, and help under the stress of leaders. I want it so I can get the clan to new levels of SwiggitySwaggity.
What would you do to help this clan by getting officer? - What I have said before, I can take the clan to new skill levels, teach teamwork, takeover if needed, and have fun with everyone. I have experience in clans such as Purge, Rivals, and my own clans. I am willing to stay loyal to one of my first clans ever for a while. Hopefully you can take this into consideration due to the fact that I am on my phone in the car.
~Jake

Side note: if I am accepted I will be on break for 3.5 weeks :D

XxzekresrumxX

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (Real name) -Kyle
IGN (In game name) -XxzekresrumxX
Skype and ts -zekresrum1 XxzekresrumxX
Wins out of games played (250+) 36/75 | Old stats before reset-460/1580
Maturity level from (1-10) -8
Pvp strengths -Strafs,FnS,Bow spam
Pvp weaknesses -Fishing rod