• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AS Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name: thedude2012
Wins: Like 130 or something like that.
Age (13+): 14
Donor: Nope
TeamSpeak and Skype username: thedude2012, thedude20122
Strengths: Flint n' Steels, I use them a ton in the game and I am very good at using them.
Weaknesses: Don't have any.
Gameplay Type: Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder ( Pick One) All-rounder, I usually Fn'S em'' and then I go in to finish them off.
You have been DENIED as you do not meet some requirements like your number of wins and you do not play in the AS servers.

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name: thedude2012
Wins: Like 130 or something like that.
Age (13+): 14
Donor: Nope
TeamSpeak and Skype username: thedude2012, thedude20122
Strengths: Flint n' Steels, I use them a ton in the game and I am very good at using them.
Weaknesses: Don't have any.
Gameplay Type: Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder ( Pick One) All-rounder, I usually Fn'S em'' and then I go in to finish them off.
Are you in the us the dude2012? And I didnt know ikerules join #Sp3ctrum?

Last edited:

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
How many "Rebels" are there? Like i know there is a US rebels...

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Username: Ain't it obvioius??
Password: NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS
IRL Name: Not telling
Wins: Find out yourself lazy biatches
Strenghts: Confidental (Sear
Weaknesses: 7 year old kids, liek you who do nothing but complain when someone's hacking WHEN THE KILL YOU, killing you does not mean hacking, people who call other people n00bs because they have low wins (like you guys), come one GIVE THEM A CHANCE, and fist glitchers who fist glictch 24/7. And if you think about it EVERYONE TRYHARDS, ITS PART OF THE HUNGER GAMES
Hates: Bitches liek you who make the par 100+ wins, also people who insult random people.
Catchphrase: GO ASS REBELS
ASS REBELS
ASS REBELS
GO ASSES, ASSES WE ALL FALL DOWN
Fun Fact: Im the only one in all of AS.MCSG to use comma's and other punctuation marks in my sentences
Thank you and good night

PS: ASSES ASSES GO ASS REBELS I LOVE ASSES ASSES #ASS REBELS ASSES!!!!! ASS REBELS, REBELING OVER THE ASS, YOU GUYS ARE 7 YEAR OLD COMPLAINY BIATCHES WITH NOTHING TO DO!!! I RECOMMEND PLAYING SOCCER OR SOME SH!T!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL!! FINNALY NOT SEEING THE SAME PEOPLE EVERYDAY

Also below me is a counter by a f!cker who tries to insult me Bunny Lover

Double posting and harassment, requesting a Mod to look after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci