• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AS Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
ok ok, sorry as rebels, I was a jerk to treat you like this, I dont want to join, I just got so mad after Devilic killed me with a stick.

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
ok ok, sorry as rebels, I was a jerk to treat you like this, I dont want to join, I just got so mad after Devilic killed me with a stick.
Thats the worst excuse you can ever give after insulting our clans mutiple times...

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im sorry to say, that I will be leaving. I had a fun time with some of these members but Im not active enough to be in a clan right now. And I lag a lot less in the us range. But I got to much going on in irl stuff right now. - CaptainRockon signing out.

PS: I dont play sg only survival now

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Im sorry to say, that I will be leaving. I had a fun time with some of these members but Im not active enough to be in a clan right now. And I lag a lot less in the us range. But I got to much going on in irl stuff right now. - CaptainRockon signing out.

PS: I dont play sg only survival now
gudbye captain, although i have only seen you on the au servers before. I like you and hope zee Best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci