• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AS Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im sorry to say, that I will be leaving. I had a fun time with some of these members but Im not active enough to be in a clan right now. And I lag a lot less in the us range. But I got to much going on in irl stuff right now. - CaptainRockon signing out.

PS: I dont play sg only survival now
Farewell soldier. Sad to see you go!

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft name: slater233, NikoAD, Deathlights
Wins: 450+
Age (13+): 15
Donor: Nope, buying life diamond soon though.
TeamSpeak and Skype username: Slater233
Strengths: Rod, teams, baccas, strats with clan battles.
Weaknesses: Lag, hackers, water fights, and bow spammers.....
Gameplay Type: Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder ( Pick One) /Defensive/ ============================================================================

Ratings
Swords: /10= 8/10
Bow: /10=7/10
Flint and Steel: /10=9/10
Fishing Rod: /10
=9/10
This is an AS clan ._.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's been fun leading you guys but the time has come for me to go. I will be quiting MCSG as it really took me months to get to the top. I finally realised that I didnt really see the point of doing that. To those who think I've hurt you guys before, I apologise. Until then, farewell.

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
It's been fun leading you guys but the time has come for me to go. I will be quiting MCSG as it really took me months to get to the top. I finally realised that I didnt really see the point of doing that. To those who think I've hurt you guys before, I apologise. Until then, farewell.
I think i have just said the worst thing in chat in my whole life. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci