• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (As Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm stepping out as a AS trial. At the time i applied, there was no path for me to continue. I tried for 6 months to apply for US rebels and I felt AS was a way to get out of this complication I was going through. I've been a trial for almost two weeks now and by this time I've seen not all the members agree I am accepted for different timezones and my connection to the server.

I love you AS rebels and this doesn't means I will not continue to play with you, of course I will, but for now AS rebels is not what I want. Sorry for waisting your time.

My apologies. -Fox.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm stepping out as a AS trial. At the time i applied, there was no path for me to continue. I tried for 6 months to apply for US rebels and I felt AS was a way to get out of this complication I was going through. I've been a trial for almost two weeks now and by this time I've seen not all the members agree I am accepted for different timezones and my connection to the server.

I love you AS rebels and this doesn't means I will not continue to play with you, of course I will, but for now AS rebels is not what I want. Sorry for waisting your time.

My apologies. -Fox.
NO

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score

My apologies. -Fox.
:(

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score

My apologies. -Fox.
#deeep

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score

My apologies. -Fox.
I did not even manage to trial you due to our differences in timezone :(. You are indeed a really good player and i wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci