• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (As Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
I did not even manage to trial you due to our differences in timezone :(. You are indeed a really good player and i wish you the very best in your future endeavors.
Endeavors? Do not use such "fancy" words, you see I do not know what it means. :p

bunnyhunny

Career
Reaction score
Please remove me from trial :c I do not think that I would be active enough and our different timezones limits me from playing with you guys. The reason why I first applied for this clan was because, you guys are awesome and I had a really fun time hanging out with you all d: I wanted to be in a clan with such skilled and amazing players. You guys are so funny and I had such a fun time ^-^ Thank you and I will always love you ♥ I like your accents XD #azian

Last edited:

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Please remove me from trial :c I do not think that I would be active enough and our different timezones limits me from playing with you guys. The reason why I first applied for this clan was because, you guys are awesome and I had a really fun time hanging out with you all d: I wanted to be in a clan with such skilled and amazing players. You guys are so funny and I had such a fun time ^-^ Thank you and I will always love you ♥ I like your accents XD #azian
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
First Fox and now you?! What is this madness?!

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment! I am glad you had fun playing and hanging out with us XD. I really wish you the best in your future endeavors :3

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?????? :(

uwcminecraft13

Tribute
Reaction score
WAT NOOOO bunny. u will be my best friend on ts still ^-^

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, I have to confess something. I am not actually 13, I am 12. The reason I lied was because I wanted to get into this clan. I am sorry, really sorry. You guys can kick me out of the clan for it but it still will not change the respect I have for this clan and its people. Once again, I am very sorry. The reason I did not have the courage to say this on Teamspeak was because I already had a disagreement with a really good real life friend today and I am already really down. Sorry guys, hopefully someday we can be friends again.

uwcminecraft13

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, I have to confess something. I am not actually 13, I am 12. The reason I lied was because I wanted to get into this clan. I am sorry, really sorry. You guys can kick me out of the clan for it but it still will not change the respect I have for this clan and its people. Once again, I am very sorry. The reason I did not have the courage to say this on Teamspeak was because I already had a disagreement with a really good real life friend today and I am already really down. Sorry guys, hopefully someday we can be friends again.
oh well, i really still want you in the clan chico. You gonna be in my bro list soon ;p

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
Age really does not matter all that much to me honestly, at least you are at least decently mature :3 Thats all that matters XD.

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
Age really does not matter all that much to me honestly, at least you are at least decently mature :3 Thats all that matters XD.
The point is, that I lied. I am really sorry and if you guys forgive me I would be more than happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci