• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTDevine5

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:? ImNissen

How old are you?:16

Where are you from?:? Norway

What is your skype name?: ?erlenduh

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 450) I have 247 wins however i have 400+ wins on hive

How many games have you played?: ?I have played 1141 games

Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weaknesses?:I am mainly good at swordfighting and using my rod. I am also decent at 180 bowshots and using my bow in defensieve situations. I am good at 180 flint and steels while runnig away, however i am not very good at using fns in other situations and i often run in to other peoples fns's. Another weakness i have is that i jump to much, when im not concentrated and i just jump for crit hits witch often leads to my oponent gettting a big combo. I am pretty good at strafing and i can do pretty good against players with rod when i dont have a rod. Recently i have gotten better in tactical play witch help me when i play solo. Alltho i preform best in clan war situations where i use teamwork.

What are your favourite maps?? I love Chernobyl and i like Vallyside and Holyday resort.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Mainly i want to meet new people and get new friends as i dont really know that many people here. I also want to develop as a pvper and get better.
This isnt hive xD

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I am sorry for saying this but I am leaving Rebels, I feel like I dont fit at all anymore and I also would like for the EU Community to have more variety in clans so I will be starting my own clan. Sorry about this and good luck in the future, I have had really fun times and I will never forget you guys and all the things that you have taught me. <3 Also I will be starting the clan with my new Main Account. R.i.p. Zable ;-;

Glxy

Survivor
Reaction score
I am sorry for saying this but I am leaving Rebels, I feel like I dont fit at all anymore and I also would like for the EU Community to have more variety in clans so I will be starting my own clan. Sorry about this and good luck in the future, I have had really fun times and I will never forget you guys and all the things that you have taught me. <3 Also I will be starting the clan with my new Main Account. R.i.p. Zable ;-;
rip

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
rip

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
rpi

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: SawkPlaysMC.

How old are you?: 17.

Where are you from? Umm, Italy ;)

What is your skype name? Sawk383_

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 350+, otherwise i have over 1k wins with all my alts.

How many games have you played? 1600+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? FnS, sometimes bow fights, takedown hackers, but i can use every single item properly.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" umm, dunno, maybe water fights. :)

What are your favourite maps? i have chest routes for every single map exept for sg3 so i dont really have one. Probably Moonbase and Holiday Resort.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I have some friends in Rebels, also i think is the best clan right now and i want a chance to improve myself. Timmm, remember our last game on Zone85? :3
Accepted for trial. Sorry for the late reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci