• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I would just like to say:
Thanks for declining me for something I did 7 months ago, though I know that it is not the declinee's fault, I believe that some people in this clan need to become slightly more human.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
I would just like to say:
Thanks for declining me for something I did 7 months ago, though I know that it is not the declinee's fault, I believe that some people in this clan need to become slightly more human.
This isn't the reason you were declined. We want all our members to be happy with who we let in. This clan is more like family than just one for competition/PvPing.
We apologise that you weren't considered and wish you all the best for the future.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: honeypoo10
How old are you?: I am 13 years old
Where are you from? Wales, United Kingdom
What is your skype name? honeypoo10
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 506
How many games have you played? 2133
Tell us about your PvP strengths? My sword accuracy is not the best but I spam click quite well to land big combo's. Whenever I run into land some sword hits I always see if I can use my fishing rod to my advantage. I find fishing rods very useful when you don't have as good gear as someone else.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I used to be fairly good with flint and steel but I feel as if I still have accuracy but don't use it at the right times, and that is why it's one of my weaknesses. I definitely need to work on my accuracy and my timing with my bow. My double tap is not the best but I am trying to improve it, although I will most likely be using the new "sprint system" in 1.7.
What are your favourite maps? To be honest, I like any map that I have a route with over 3 tier 2's on, but if I had to give you a specific map then it would be Teweran Survival Games 2 because of it's unique terrain and the amount of good fighting areas.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to join the EU Rebels because it looks like a clan that I could help out and fit into nice and smoothly. I have teamed with a few people in this clan and would also like to make some new friends who I look up to.

If you decline me for any reason then I understand.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
Tell us about your PvP strengths? My sword accuracy is not the best but I spam click quite well to land big combo's. Whenever I run into land some sword hits I always see if I can use my fishing rod to my advantage. I find fishing rods very useful when you don't have as good gear as someone else.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I used to be fairly good with flint and steel but I feel as if I still have accuracy but don't use it at the right times, and that is why it's one of my weaknesses. I definitely need to work on my accuracy and my timing with my bow. My double tap is not the best but I am trying to improve it, although I will most likely be using the new "sprint system" in 1.7.
What are your favourite maps? To be honest, I like any map that I have a route with over 3 tier 2's on, but if I had to give you a specific map then it would be Teweran Survival Games 2 because of it's unique terrain and the amount of good fighting areas.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to join the EU Rebels because it looks like a clan that I could help out and fit into nice and smoothly. I have teamed with a few people in this clan and would also like to make some new friends who I look up to.
Accepted for trial! Please add me on Skype: philly_67

Supershadow123

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:supershadow1234How old are you?:In November 14
Where are you from?: Poland
What is your skype name?:Supershadow1234
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300):241
How many games have you played?:1537
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?:I'm great with a bow and pretty good with a sword.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc":Flint And Steel.
What are your favourite maps?:SG2,TSG3,Holiday Resort
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
TheRebels have some good Pvp'ers Philly67 and DW1998.I always wanted to join The Legends but at the time i had only 50 wins.I love working and fighting with good Pvp'ers.

I Hope I'm Good Enough To Join TheRebels.

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck with this clan!
This clan is going to go far and I know it. Good luck in future clan battles and future events!
/Alvin (thedarkenter)

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Your 11 ._.

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
This isn't the reason you were declined. We want all our members to be happy with who we let in. This clan is more like family than just one for competition/PvPing.
We apologise that you weren't considered and wish you all the best for the future.
Doublepost swag ^_^
It's a family over the internet? Geegee. Let me on this magic c:

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:supershadow1234How old are you?:In November 14
Where are you from?: Poland
What is your skype name?:Supershadow1234
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300):241
How many games have you played?:1537
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?:I'm great with a bow and pretty good with a sword.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc":Flint And Steel.
What are your favourite maps?:SG2,TSG3,Holiday Resort
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
TheRebels have some good Pvp'ers Philly67 and DW1998.I always wanted to join The Legends but at the time i had only 50 wins.I love working and fighting with good Pvp'ers.

I Hope I'm Good Enough To Join TheRebels.
Denied: Not enough wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci