• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Honeypoo10 Dosen't have the required age :3
Not to start an argument, but what is your problem? Just because I am no longer friends with you, you feel the need to make up stories? You think that you're 'it'. Just because you have 1000 wins doesn't mean that everyone looks up to you and believes whatever comes out of your mouth.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not to start an argument, but what is your problem? Just because I am no longer friends with you, you feel the need to make up stories? You think that you're 'it'. Just because you have 1000 wins doesn't mean that everyone looks up to you and believes whatever comes out of your mouth.
Honestly I can understand that youre pissed at him but accusing him that "he thinks hes 'it'" is inappropriate imo. I mean its truely not cool of him to reveal you but neither it is cool lying about youre age :/

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Honestly I can understand that youre pissed at him but accusing him that "he thinks hes 'it'" is inappropriate imo. I mean its truely not cool of him to reveal you but neither it is cool lying about youre age :/
He is lying. I am 13 years old. He is making stuff up because I no longer like him. We all know what he is like. Me and him used to be good friends. He just turned into something else recently.

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
He is lying. I am 13 years old. He is making stuff up because I no longer like him. We all know what he is like. Me and him used to be good friends. He just turned into something else recently.
Luke he isn't lying I remember in calls you talking about alan you being like "Bros" as you were great friends and ssame age xD

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Luke he isn't lying I remember in calls you talking about alan you being like "Bros" as you were great friends and ssame age xD
Because we USED to be great friends doesn't mean we are the same age. And besides this is none of your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci