• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Rebels!

Also I'll use this post to talk about some new changes because if I double posted HalfSquirrel would hunt me down and throw nuts at me.

Anyways, like I said, some new changes had been made. The requirements to join the Rebels has been moved to 165 wins! Also, the elites have been changed to 350 wins!

Don't worry. If you are in the clan currently and do not meet the win requirements, WE WILL NOT KICK YOU. You are a Rebel and won't be kicked. Eva.

Unfortunately, for those applying, you will have to make the new requirement. If you just hit 100 wins and are ready to apply, I'm sorry but we will overlook it. So get those wins up!

Alright. That's about it. If you have any questions at all, PM any of the officers or leaders or join the Forgotten Teamspeak at 198.15.70.250:20012. Thanks, and good luck!
I aproob

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Rebels!

Also I'll use this post to talk about some new changes because if I double posted HalfSquirrel would hunt me down and throw nuts at me.

Anyways, like I said, some new changes had been made. The requirements to join the Rebels has been moved to 165 wins! Also, the elites have been changed to 350 wins!

Don't worry. If you are in the clan currently and do not meet the win requirements, WE WILL NOT KICK YOU. You are a Rebel and won't be kicked. Eva.

Unfortunately, for those applying, you will have to make the new requirement. If you just hit 100 wins and are ready to apply, I'm sorry but we will overlook it. So get those wins up!

Alright. That's about it. If you have any questions at all, PM any of the officers or leaders or join the Forgotten Teamspeak at 198.15.70.250:20012. Thanks, and good luck!
-Passes a nut instead of throwing it- Here Bran, have a nut :)

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Haha, finally left all other clans and I'm ready to apply! :p
Minecraft ID:BlitzCometITU
Donor:Yes
Wins:110
Got Skype/TS:both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Blitz.comet1
Got a mic:yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: None :p Only teamed with members (Mooclan, Denster91, Half_Squirrel, JaysWings, Uncrowded on McHavoc.)
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, fns, DeathMatch ;p and taking on teams.
PvP Weaknesses: Water, teams of 4+, speed hackers, they always get me.
You cool?: Ya!
Best puppy picture:
<3 Dem puppies.
Things have changed, its your fault for revoking your app over six times.
You now need 165 wins to get in

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have important news.

I'm going to be leaving Rebels and also quitting MCSG as of now. Donor runs out in a couple days, and I don't really play anymore. I'll still be on the forums from time to time, but I'm going to be playing more of League and other stuff.

My time in the Rebels has been the hiqhlight of my time here at MCSG, and I would like to wish good luck to the next generation (and the current Rebels). You can still talk to me on my Skype (jayswing321), and like I said before, I'll be on the forums.

With all that said, peace out. ;) Please crush The Forgotten and The Empire Clan for me. <3

-JaysWing

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score

I'm going to be leaving Rebels and also quitting MCSG as of now. Donor runs out in a couple days, and I don't really play anymore. I'll still be on the forums from time to time, but I'm going to be playing more of League and other stuff.

My time in the Rebels has been the hiqhlight of my time here at MCSG, and I would like to wish good luck to the next generation (and the current Rebels). You can still talk to me on my Skype (jayswing321), and like I said before, I'll be on the forums.

With all that said, peace out. ;) Please crush The Forgotten and The Empire Clan for me. <3

-JaysWing
I'll miss you <3 Even though i'll still talk to you xD

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

-JaysWing
I'll miss you :(. Goodbye Jays. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci