• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
If doubt you want my input on this or even care but I'm just going to say it. There was no problem with Rebels as it was. Now there is basically only 2 good clans, this and Apex. I wouldn't have a problem with this if the name was different, but the name is still Rebels and that means anyone that was in it should keep their ranks. If you wanted us to be active, you should've just told us. Nobody was whining about being inactive. Also, not even asking anyone what they think about this is just plain wrong imo, and unfair. The clan was fine as it was, it wasn't dying. You saying it was this or disbanding is so untrue Mayra wouldn't have disbanded it. I don't think you guys appreciated her enough as an owner and the decisions she made. They may not have been fair, but they sure as hell contributed to the clan. Anyways, best of luck.

Triple

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
I have two accounts; Viktal and xExtended.

Donor:
Platinum on Viktal - I am planning to buy a form of donor for xExtended.

Wins:
Legacy: Around 550/4500. After Reset: 50/300 [The scrimmage lyfe :3]. I don't care about statistics, as it is a bunch of useless numbers.

Ratio:
Legacy: ~1/8.

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers:
I've spoken to Jc and Asd when I was trial for Destiny for a period of time. I also talked to Trevor and Asdf before.

Got a mic:
Yes! I have a Blue Snowball microphone c:

Got TS:
Yep :3 - I'm on it while working on this application!

Past Clans (If any):
I have been in the clan community since February of 2014, so I have many clans. Some of my clans were:
- Haunted [Elite]
- Ascendancy V1 [Member]
- Ascendancy V2 [Captain/Leader]
- Extinct [Member]
- Reflection V2 [Member]
- Heaven V1 [Member/Elite/Leader]

Timezone:
Eastern.

Why do you want to join Rebels:
Honestly, I've been trying find a clan I can stay into for a long, long time, up until I quit MCSG, and I know Rebels can server this purpose. I also want to join, because I know that Rebels also play other games like UHC and CS.

You cool:
Pandas.

Best Puppy Picture:
recomended cool guy!!

TheRebels

Career
Reaction score
If doubt you want my input on this or even care but I'm just going to say it. There was no problem with Rebels as it was. Now there is basically only 2 good clans, this and Apex. I wouldn't have a problem with this if the name was different, but the name is still Rebels and that means anyone that was in it should keep their ranks. If you wanted us to be active, you should've just told us. Nobody was whining about being inactive. Also, not even asking anyone what they think about this is just plain wrong imo, and unfair. The clan was fine as it was, it wasn't dying. You saying it was this or disbanding is so untrue Mayra wouldn't have disbanded it. I don't think you guys appreciated her enough as an owner and the decisions she made. They may not have been fair, but they sure as hell contributed to the clan. Anyways, best of luck.
I don't know if this is an attack on the decision we made but there might be some things you don't know. Pretty much Mayra & I were both going to leave the clan the only reason she didn't leave earlier is cause she didn't find there was anyone else to fit the role as owner. So yes is was this or disbanding, it was the best possible decision as a leader. I did it for the "name" sorry for trying to keep the clan up. ~Max

Reaction score
So Xenos wins ever one of there cbs and it includes against rebels and destiny and what your saying are the best clans i still think Xenos could be a top clan they just don't have many known players

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sharkyyy
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 62
Ratio: 1/5

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I played with some
Got a mic: Yea bud
Got TS: Yea
Past Clans (If any) Too many
Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Rebels: Cuz i want to be in a good clan and not in a randy clan. I also want to play with some good players that actually know how to play the game.
You cool: Cool Enough To Apply to this clan
Best puppy picture:
puppy-wallpaper-dancing-little-animals-28654684-1280-1024.jpg

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sharkyyy
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 62
Ratio: 1/5

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I played with some
Got a mic: Yea bud
Got TS: Yea
Past Clans (If any) Too many
Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Rebels: Cuz i want to be in a good clan and not in a randy clan. I also want to play with some good players that actually know how to play the game.
You cool: Cool Enough To Apply to this clan
Best puppy picture:View attachment 46175
ik who you are big boy

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know if this is an attack on the decision we made but there might be some things you don't know. Pretty much Mayra & I were both going to leave the clan the only reason she didn't leave earlier is cause she didn't find there was anyone else to fit the role as owner. So yes is was this or disbanding, it was the best possible decision as a leader. I did it for the "name" sorry for trying to keep the clan up. ~Max
I had been meaning to step down for a while, and it's true that I wanted to find someone to take over, but I couldn't. When Max tried to leave, I thought this is where Jc would have stepped in. Idk why Max couldn't have led by himself, or why needs Jc to stay, but apparently it made the difference? And if Max is happy, and he's the owner of Rebels, that's good right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci