• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlangShot

Platinum
Reaction score
This isn't really anything special all it is, is me saying bye. Rebels was a at most times pretty fun, although there was sometimes that I really disliked. Lately it hasn't been that same great clan that i liked for so long in my eyes. So,I am probably going to move on for a while or longer, and start focusing on what's more important then CS:GO and MC. Also, all I have been doing for most of the last few months has been CS:GO and very little MC so really it's pointless for me to be in this clan, and now seeing as CS:GO and MC are getting pretty boring again This might be another phase that I go through and I comeback or it might not. Anyways bye! (Maybe i'll comeback with a deep voice :)

I know this is kind of cheesy, but probably the people that made my time in Rebels the best.

Maxypie Probably one of the nicest, coolest and funniest people I have met in real life and online. I hope you continue Rebels for a long time and keep being the same super cool guy. <3

myruhh7 Myruhh there isn't much I can say but thanks, lately I haven't talked to you as much as before, but all the times that I did you made me laugh and enjoy my time spent so much more. <3

@Aggalicious Agg you're such a funny and nice person that made Rebels very fun and very entertaining.

Jccandfriends Meh. I didn't really care for you jk

Butterballer Butter, you're probably one of my best friends in real life and online. I have known you for such a long time that we have been through a lot of different times. For example all the arguments where you would threaten to not talk anymore. (Got me everytime) I'll miss you the most although I think we'll stay in touch.

xxSPUxx Spu you're very random and very funny. Your jokes and stories were weird but also very entertaining. Thanks for the laughs :)

SlangShot gshot Slang I also have known you for a very long time. We did lose contact for about a year and i'm glad that you joined Rebels and we were able to catch up once again.

radodim Although you have just joined you seem and are a very nice person that will fit very well in this clan.

Meepenator3 3 Although I have just met you as well I am sure glad I did met you. Everytime we have talked I always end up laughing or with a smile on my face

Sevector or Another great person and player that definetly deserved Elite. I didn't talk to you a lot at the start, but recently we have talked quite a bit more so i'm glad we did.

Some other people that were great friends
@zenoCrafter @Apzy @Sweli ChrisComedies @Tut

I am probably missing a few, but anyways thanks for all the memories :)
Fuzzy, you were in my first clan that I ever joined back a long time ago. It was good to catch up again, I'll miss you, good luck on whatever you do next!

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: bbs22201

Donor: No but I will get donor very soon

Wins: 404+ - I have way more than this but the stats do not count anymore.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I haven't teamed with any of the leaders/officers but I would love to in the future

Got a mic: Yes

Got Skype/TS: Yes

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): I will PM you

Past Clans (If any)- Divine and Invincible

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

PvP Strengths: Strafing, rod, bow, team work, and choke pointing

PvP Weaknesses: Water Battles and running away in fights

You cool: Yes

Best puppy picture:

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: polarisXD
Donor: none, powawa is poor
Wins: 917 something
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Well back in the old days... jk doesn't count, been joining them in various mc related activities lately
Got a mic: Yus
Got Skype/TS: Yus
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): You guys should know it, if you don't tell me.
Past Clans (If any)Triv, you guys :)
Timezone: PST
PvP Strengths: fishy rod thingies, running marathons
PvP Weaknesses: wat
You cool: Is being defensive cool? :)
Best puppy picture:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: polarisXD
Donor: none, powawa is poor
Wins: 917 something
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Well back in the old days... jk doesn't count, been joining them in various mc related activities lately
Got a mic: Yus
Got Skype/TS: Yus
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): You guys should know it, if you don't tell me.
Past Clans (If any)Triv, you guys :)
Timezone: PST
PvP Strengths: fishy rod thingies, running marathons
PvP Weaknesses: wat
You cool: Is being defensive cool? :)
Best puppy picture:
No thanks. We just got rid of all of our annoying members. We're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci