• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
is it funny that even in trespire fuzzy was a pussy? lmao i guess people dont change lmao

Mez

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol I guess we got smacked because Dimond is stupid and I was AFK due to an emergency, run your pathetic mouth somewhere else.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Lol I guess we got smacked because Dimond is stupid and I was AFK due to an emergency, run your pathetic mouth somewhere else.
LOL good excuse almost had me. The fact all of you were trying to dodge our arrows is pretty sad...

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
This is possibly the most ironic thing I've ever read, I think i got aids from reading it.

Mez

Tribute
Reaction score
LOL good excuse almost had me. The fact all of you were trying to dodge our arrows is pretty sad...
I mean, I guess standing still would technically be dodging because you couldn't hit a shot for your life, lol.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
I mean, I guess standing still would technically be dodging because you couldn't hit a shot for your life, lol.
LOL I hit almost every shot. ALL of you guys were moving. Just face it, another random FuzzyC00kie clan...

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL I hit almost every shot. ALL of you guys were moving. Just face it, another random FuzzyC00kie clan...
Your kind of funny and want clans have you been in besides just rejoining all of snapn's or corys?

Reactions: Mez

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Your kind of funny and want clans have you been in besides just rejoining all of snapn's or corys?
Does it matter? Being in Snap clans have kept me to keep playing. Which all of Snaps clan have ALWAYS beaten your random ass clans. YOURE PERMA BANNED! You can't lead to save your life. Like stfu and speak when you can walk the walk voice changing idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci