• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Tribute
Reaction score
Your kind of funny and want clans have you been in besides just rejoining all of snapn's or corys?

Does it matter? Being in Snap clans have kept me to keep playing. Which all of Snaps clan have ALWAYS beaten your random ass clans. YOURE PERMA BANNED! You can't lead to save your life. Like stfu and speak when you can walk the walk voice changing idiot.
I'd like to see you build a successful clan, and Snapn's clans haven't always beaten us.

Mez

Tribute
Reaction score
It's absolutely unreasonable to DQ a clan for using players not on their roster when it was only via a spelling error. Just continue the clan battle, no need to look for bogus excuses to DQ.
Lol are you kidding me? Spelling errors? They straight up had differint names.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Lol are you kidding me? Spelling errors? They straight up had differint names.
False, we misspelled elmagarates name k? Well its not elma but its someones alt. WHO CARES??!? 1-0 Defiance.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
THE ONE THATS BEATING YOU 1-0!!!!!! OOOOOO SHOTSSSSSS Ceroria can you clarify that the score is 1-0 Defiance?
If you've already talked to a mod though you'll have to go back and talk to them because I can't override previously made decisions.
Warriorss You see this? He can't override previously made decisions, so your out of luck little buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci