• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
Your kind of funny and want clans have you been in besides just rejoining all of snapn's or corys?
*You're

You're trying to talk crap, what clans have you been in besides making a clan every other week?

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
If anyone ever needs to read some flame come to this thread right here

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So uhm... we smak you guys in a 3v4 and then you cant accept you got smacked by going on our thread and see that my name is "LeTsGo" and my IGN is LeTsGoSTEELERS84 <--- Basically the same. Then we spell a 1 wrong and then you get a redo out of it? LOL no redo. Doesn't make sense to me. If a mod like Edog Ceroria can agree? Sad to see you can't take a 3v4 LMFAO

1-0 Defiance
It's absolutely unreasonable to DQ a clan for using players not on their roster when it was only via a spelling error. Just continue the clan battle, no need to look for bogus excuses to DQ.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
It's absolutely unreasonable to DQ a clan for using players not on their roster when it was only via a spelling error. Just continue the clan battle, no need to look for bogus excuses to DQ.
thanks babe <3 1-0 Defiance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci