• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
so even though I've been in clan for like a day or two I'd just like to thank everyone for being so nice and stoof so yeah you baccas don't judge like other clans do so thanks. rivals is a lot of fun to be in:)and hopefully I'll be here for a long time
K

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
so even though I've been in clan for like a day or two I'd just like to thank everyone for being so nice and stoof so yeah you baccas don't judge like other clans do so thanks. rivals is a lot of fun to be in:)and hopefully I'll be here for a long time
CroolBacca c: glad u liek it here

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
WOOLOOLOOLOO

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah man I hope you stay here for a long time too :D You big ol' bakka

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Josh
Minecraft IGN: ItsFuzzyCookie, Ixliq, FuzzyC00kie
Skype name: fuzzyc00kie
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 1415 [With Alts]
Games Played: 9362 [With Alts]
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: TheReturn, CyanVolts, Verzon, etc.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join the clan because they have very skilled members who I could learn a lot from and grow a relationship with more of mcsg players.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Of course, already have it from when I originally joined
How would you help this clan: I would help the clan by bringing a 'decent' sword user and by bringing fun and laughs
Tell us more about yourself: I am a very comedic but mature person who loves to indulge in pvp. ;)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know all the leaders besides KingTut11
No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci