• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Josh
Minecraft IGN: ItsFuzzyCookie, Ixliq, FuzzyC00kie
Skype name: fuzzyc00kie
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 1415 [With Alts]
Games Played: 9362 [With Alts]
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: TheReturn, CyanVolts, Verzon, etc.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join the clan because they have very skilled members who I could learn a lot from and grow a relationship with more of mcsg players.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Of course, already have it from when I originally joined
How would you help this clan: I would help the clan by bringing a 'decent' sword user and by bringing fun and laughs
Tell us more about yourself: I am a very comedic but mature person who loves to indulge in pvp. ;)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know all the leaders besides KingTut11
15... Lol?

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Josh
Minecraft IGN: ItsFuzzyCookie, Ixliq, FuzzyC00kie
Skype name: fuzzyc00kie
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 1415 [With Alts]
Games Played: 9362 [With Alts]
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: TheReturn, CyanVolts, Verzon, etc.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join the clan because they have very skilled members who I could learn a lot from and grow a relationship with more of mcsg players.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Of course, already have it from when I originally joined
How would you help this clan: I would help the clan by bringing a 'decent' sword user and by bringing fun and laughs
Tell us more about yourself: I am a very comedic but mature person who loves to indulge in pvp. ;)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know all the leaders besides KingTut11
Revoking my application, I forgot you guys are jerks, not you Corey, zlim, king, or jspwn.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, Here it is. It is my time to leave Rivals for various reasons that I do not need to list. But I am very sorry for leaving at a time like this. I hope that we can still be friends. <3

cf918 You are probably one of my greatest friends and far hands down the best leader any clan could ever ask for.

ConnorW You are very good, strive to become better tho. B+ isn't acceptable.

Jspwn You are super inactive. But still a great friend and pvper.

Zlim95 You became a great friend of mine since you guys merged with us.

KingTut Your very Serious and can take charge when ever. But you can be funny sometimes :p

xxSPUxx Dang, You are probably one of the most skilled players in the clan, I sure will miss ya buddy ;)

iBearHD and AfricanSwallow We're still the bear cousins <3

CoolDarkraiDude You are an amazing pvper and you should still keep that skill up, it will help you later on in your career.

darklum3n You are a funny kid and will always will be. I will miss you.
BulletJC You are very funnay, and I love you <3

AttackDog91 and XxSolarBearzxX you guys are close mod friends of mine lets keep it that way <3

If I didn't mention your name, it doesn't mean that I don't really care about you. It's just that I just felt as if I just needed to tell my close clan members goodbye. I love Rivals. <3 #Rivals4Lyfe.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, Here it is. It is my time to leave Rivals for various reasons that I do not need to list. But I am very sorry for leaving at a time like this. I hope that we can still be friends. <3

cf918 You are probably one of my greatest friends and far hands down the best leader any clan could ever ask for.

KingTut Your very Serious and can take charge when ever. But you can be funny sometimes :p

xxSPUxx Dang, You are probably one of the most skilled players in the clan, I sure will miss ya buddy ;)

CoolDarkraiDude You are an amazing pvper and you should still keep that skill up, it will help you later on in your career.

If I didn't mention your name, it doesn't mean that I don't really care about you. It's just that I just felt as if I just needed to tell my close clan members goodbye. I love Rivals. <3 #Rivals4Lyfe.
WOW OK DONT TAG ME </3

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score

BulletJC You are very funnay, and I love you <3

AttackDog91 and XxSolarBearzxX you guys are close mod friends of mine lets keep it that way <3

WHY YOU HURT MY HEAD AHHHHHHHHHH

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, like a lot of people today, I will be leaving too. There are reasons that I feel uncomfortable to list, so I'll keep 'em to myself. Here is what everyone in this clan meant to me:

cf918 One of the people in this clan that I admire most. Your leadership skills are beyond what I could imagine, and thank you for giving me a chance here <3

Zlim95 Jacob, I still remember the time you scraped me origins on recording ;-; love yaa mayne

Jspwn China man

ConnorW You're hilarious Connor xD

KingTut Another great leader and very funny <3 keep on leadin, Derek.

SportsFan2565 You didn't tag me in your leaving post. *shun*

Ogston You left already, but you were a great guy and I'll thank you for being a good friend c:

CoolDarkraiDude Ily Chris and you're black c:

xxSPUxx You're a weirdo Spu but ily

Marchello_ great pack, March.

Hks you left as well, Misha, but thanks for being one of my best friends in this clan. Hope you join a certain clan with me c;

iBearHD you got me in dis clan and ily

Africann YOURE NOT AFRICAN! Thanks for being so nice to me and one of my best friends :)

Mint_Sibs man you tried to piss me off xD but thanks for being a good friend at times, Mint

CruelDefiance You're a rly nice guy :)

Dantelius man you're rly chill :) ily mayne

BlueCaptainMC you're hilarious xD

DuqIsLoveDuqIsLife You left too, but thanks for being HILARIOUS xD

Trudairy You left too, but you're alsohilarious xD and can be nice when you want to :)

GetHoundoomed Stealthhhhh ily you're one of my best frands

darklum3n Nickkk ily you're one of my best frandss thanks forbeing there when I needed it :)

XxSolarBearzxX ILY MY BEST FRAND OMGG

AttackDog91 We were trial at thesame time :) Ily brahh

Totoshd my favorite mexican you have no idea how much ily you're supa chill

TopOfTheWorldGM idk if u left yet but one of my bestiesss <3

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score
Well, like a lot of people today, I will be leaving too. There are reasons that I feel uncomfortable to list, so I'll keep 'em to myself. Here is what everyone in this clan meant to me:

cf918 One of the people in this clan that I admire most. Your leadership skills are beyond what I could imagine, and thank you for giving me a chance here <3

Zlim95 Jacob, I still remember the time you scraped me origins on recording ;-; love yaa mayne

Jspwn China man

ConnorW You're hilarious Connor xD

KingTut Another great leader and very funny <3 keep on leadin, Derek.

SportsFan2565 You didn't tag me in your leaving post. *shun*

Ogston You left already, but you were a great guy and I'll thank you for being a good friend c:

CoolDarkraiDude Ily Chris and you're black c:

xxSPUxx You're a weirdo Spu but ily

Marchello_ great pack, March.

Hks you left as well, Misha, but thanks for being one of my best friends in this clan. Hope you join a certain clan with me c;

iBearHD you got me in dis clan and ily

Africann YOURE NOT AFRICAN! Thanks for being so nice to me and one of my best friends :)

Mint_Sibs man you tried to piss me off xD but thanks for being a good friend at times, Mint

CruelDefiance You're a rly nice guy :)

Dantelius man you're rly chill :) ily mayne

BlueCaptainMC you're hilarious xD

DuqIsLoveDuqIsLife You left too, but thanks for being HILARIOUS xD

Trudairy You left too, but you're alsohilarious xD and can be nice when you want to :)

GetHoundoomed Stealthhhhh ily you're one of my best frands

darklum3n Nickkk ily you're one of my best frandss thanks forbeing there when I needed it :)

XxSolarBearzxX ILY MY BEST FRAND OMGG

AttackDog91 We were trial at thesame time :) Ily brahh

I think that's everyone lol idek if I missed anyone
W-w-why is this happening </3

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I am very sorry, but I am leaving Rivals. I loved this clan. And this consumed many hours of my life the past few months. Bye #Rivals4lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci