• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Well, like a lot of people today, I will be leaving too. There are reasons that I feel uncomfortable to list, so I'll keep 'em to myself. Here is what everyone in this clan meant to me:

cf918 One of the people in this clan that I admire most. Your leadership skills are beyond what I could imagine, and thank you for giving me a chance here <3

Zlim95 Jacob, I still remember the time you scraped me origins on recording ;-; love yaa mayne

Jspwn China man

ConnorW You're hilarious Connor xD

KingTut Another great leader and very funny <3 keep on leadin, Derek.

SportsFan2565 You didn't tag me in your leaving post. *shun*

Ogston You left already, but you were a great guy and I'll thank you for being a good friend c:

CoolDarkraiDude Ily Chris and you're black c:

xxSPUxx You're a weirdo Spu but ily

Marchello_ great pack, March.

Hks you left as well, Misha, but thanks for being one of my best friends in this clan. Hope you join a certain clan with me c;

iBearHD you got me in dis clan and ily

Africann YOURE NOT AFRICAN! Thanks for being so nice to me and one of my best friends :)

Mint_Sibs man you tried to piss me off xD but thanks for being a good friend at times, Mint

CruelDefiance You're a rly nice guy :)

Dantelius man you're rly chill :) ily mayne

BlueCaptainMC you're hilarious xD

DuqIsLoveDuqIsLife You left too, but thanks for being HILARIOUS xD

Trudairy You left too, but you're alsohilarious xD and can be nice when you want to :)

GetHoundoomed Stealthhhhh ily you're one of my best frands

darklum3n Nickkk ily you're one of my best frandss thanks forbeing there when I needed it :)

XxSolarBearzxX ILY MY BEST FRAND OMGG

AttackDog91 We were trial at thesame time :) Ily brahh

Totoshd my favorite mexican you have no idea how much ily you're supa chill

TopOfTheWorldGM idk if u left yet but one of my bestiesss <3
You are probably the last person that I thought would leave ;-;

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of The Outsiders, we challenge you to a scrim. We play by SouldV2s clan battle rules. It can be 5v5 or 6v6. If you accept add carlay.1 on skype. If you do not accept simply respond with a "no." We would like to do it as soon as possible.

TheDragonPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
On behalf of The Outsiders, we challenge you to a scrim. We play by SouldV2s clan battle rules. It can be 5v5 or 6v6. If you accept add carlay.1 on skype. If you do not accept simply respond with a "no." We would like to do it as soon as possible.
Dude... you dont challenge in a scrim damn dem bk randy clans you go on there TS! And talk to them

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Just saying Corey I won't touch you account anymore after this. It was fun though. I love you all. I will still talk to all of you on ts don't worry!

cf918 Always has been nice to me ever sense I have joined this clan. Still act believe that you wanted to merge with my randy clan. :eek: Good luck with this clan love you <3

Jspwn I was mad at you for a bit but your really cool and a pvp god.

ConnorW ILYSM YOUR MY BEST FRIEND EVER

KingTut Your my main koala and I was like wut your co-owner now for a really log time, but your awesome man have fun with other clans hopefully we can still talk.

SportsFan2565 You can only 10 me when i'm afk but you where one of my first friends here in rivals and I wub you

CoolDarkraiDude One of my first friends on the internet and I know where still going to talk all the time. Also showed me mcsg :D

Marchello_ I got you 100 subs and your really good at pvp

xxSPUxx GOD PING and your really funny xD

Hks I like your mustache!

AttackDog91 You can 6.5 me and your really good with a bow and your a good friend >.<

XxSolarBearzxX I have nothing to say besides that your awesome!

@africanswallow I don't know your forums account but if you see this ily swallow me (#Not Gay)

BulletJC bow spam? lol You awesome man i'll miss you!

iBearHD WHERE GOING TO THE SAME CLAN BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY ILY LOL

MCCMorpheus MorphJim! Your Awesome! ily<3

TopOfTheWorldGM I don't know you to much but your really good at pvp we have 1v1ed some times and I got like 9 hearted xD

GetHoundoomed iBear? oh wait forget you... JK I remember trying to get my 700th win with you and we kept dying lol

Trudairy Didn't know you too well but you seemed like a nice guy.

darklum3n HFAWHFUAWHUAWGAOGAAGUAUOAW ILY DARKLEMON

CruelDefiance Didn't know you too much but you seem like a really cool guy.

Dantelius Your Awesome as a friend and a pvper!

:D Good luck guys call me on skype if you wanna talk <3

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Just saying Corey I won't touch you account anymore after this. It was fun though. I love you all. I will still talk to all of you on ts don't worry!

cf918 Always has been nice to me ever sense I have joined this clan. Still act believe that you wanted to merge with my randy clan. :eek: Good luck with this clan love you <3

Jspwn I was mad at you for a bit but your really cool and a pvp god.

ConnorW ILYSM YOUR MY BEST FRIEND EVER

KingTut Your my main koala and I was like wut your co-owner now for a really log time, but your awesome man have fun with other clans hopefully we can still talk.

SportsFan2565 You can only 10 me when i'm afk but you where one of my first friends here in rivals and I wub you

CoolDarkraiDude One of my first friends on the internet and I know where still going to talk all the time. Also showed me mcsg :D

Marchello_ I got you 100 subs and your really good at pvp

xxSPUxx GOD PING and your really funny xD

Hks I like your mustache!

AttackDog91 You can 6.5 me and your really good with a bow and your a good friend >.<

XxSolarBearzxX I have nothing to say besides that your awesome!

@africanswallow I don't know your forums account but if you see this ily swallow me (#Not Gay)

BulletJC bow spam? lol You awesome man i'll miss you!

iBearHD WHERE GOING TO THE SAME CLAN BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY ILY LOL

MCCMorpheus MorphJim! Your Awesome! ily<3

TopOfTheWorldGM I don't know you to much but your really good at pvp we have 1v1ed some times and I got like 9 hearted xD

GetHoundoomed iBear? oh wait forget you... JK I remember trying to get my 700th win with you and we kept dying lol

Trudairy Didn't know you too well but you seemed like a nice guy.

darklum3n HFAWHFUAWHUAWGAOGAAGUAUOAW ILY DARKLEMON

CruelDefiance Didn't know you too much but you seem like a really cool guy.

Dantelius Your Awesome as a friend and a pvper!

:D Good luck guys call me on skype if you wanna talk <3
/kill :3

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
If you want to know what happened, the attitude and drama caused this clan to start breaking apart, I AM THE ONLY MEMBER THAT WANTED TO KEEP THIS CLAN GOING, everyone quit, everyone said theres nothing you can do, everyone gave up. The thing is, plenty of people think that you can't do something, yet, they give up and you are the only one still standing here. I said I will lead this clan if I have to, I will not let this clan disband, and I will make sure Corey will not disband it, there are ways out of situations, its just those people who want to find a way out of it, I'm one of those people.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
o no!!! Not a scrim. Who is SouldV2?
y would you use clan battle rules in a scrim. wat. Since when can you 5v5 with Soul's rules. Wat

Sweq

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Well, Here it is. It is my time to leave Rivals for various reasons that I do not need to list. But I am very sorry for leaving at a time like this. I hope that we can still be friends. <3

cf918 You are probably one of my greatest friends and far hands down the best leader any clan could ever ask for.

ConnorW You are very good, strive to become better tho. B+ isn't acceptable.

Jspwn You are super inactive. But still a great friend and pvper.

Zlim95 You became a great friend of mine since you guys merged with us.

KingTut Your very Serious and can take charge when ever. But you can be funny sometimes :p

xxSPUxx Dang, You are probably one of the most skilled players in the clan, I sure will miss ya buddy ;)

iBearHD and AfricanSwallow We're still the bear cousins <3

CoolDarkraiDude You are an amazing pvper and you should still keep that skill up, it will help you later on in your career.

darklum3n You are a funny kid and will always will be. I will miss you.
BulletJC You are very funnay, and I love you <3

AttackDog91 and XxSolarBearzxX you guys are close mod friends of mine lets keep it that way <3

If I didn't mention your name, it doesn't mean that I don't really care about you. It's just that I just felt as if I just needed to tell my close clan members goodbye. I love Rivals. <3 #Rivals4Lyfe.
K don't tag your butt buddy. Thanks kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci