• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Hi my name is mint, you may have heard of me. 5 months ago I left forsaken to join a clan called rivals. Till now, that was the best experience of my life. In all honesty 3 months later in our prime we were one of the best clans. Now, we fall. 5 months have passed, and roughly 30 people have left the clan through this time. Demotions promotions. And suddenly a group of friends who were debatably one of the best, had fallen prey to a thirst for power. Clan battles were played only with 'tryhard rosters' the majority of the clan was not involved in competitive play. Even when you are in that select few chosen, you can't help but think; this doesn't feel right. From then to now this has only gotten worse. My mother once told me that a balloon on helium may go very high. But is always destined to come crashing down. Don't think of this as an end, but a beginning. As this era ends another will start. All clans must disband eventually. For all discripancies and hurtful comments we've made, I would like to personally apologize for. Thanks guys. Hey my name is mint, and I am a rival, no longer.
READ IT ALL
SportsFan2565 : best butt buddy
Jspwn: Ricky I love you
xxSPUxx: arrested no noodle fo Marchello_ : U were cool
Trudairy u were a nice guy
Zlim95 u cool 2
cf918 u a legend
BulletJC gud friend
CoolDarkraiDude Kool kid
Bcuzimbored1243 u no more in clan but u kool
@every1else Thanks
On a serious note: Thanks to all stated above, and everyone else I met along the way. You are all at home in my heart. We were and still are a family, no matter how far we spread no matter where we go.
Thanks.
A cannon can be heard in the distance. Tribute Mint_Sib has fallen.

Last edited:

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi my name is mint, you may have heard of me. 5 months ago I left forsaken to join a clan called rivals. Till now, that was the best experience of my life. In all honesty 3 months later in our prime we were one of the best clans. Now, we fall. 5 months have passed, and roughly 30 people have left the clan through this time. Demotions promotions. And suddenly a group of friends who were debatably one of the best, had fallen prey to a thirst for power. Clan battles were played only with 'tryhard rosters' the majority of the clan was not involved in competitive play. Even when you are in that select few chosen, you can't help but think; this doesn't feel right. From then to now this has only gotten worse. My mother once told me that a balloon on helium may go very high. But is always destined to come crashing down. Don't think of this as an end, but a beginning. As this era ends another will start. All clans must disband eventually. For all discripancies and hurtful comments we've made, I would like to personally apologize for. Thanks guys. Hey my name is mint, and I am a rival, no longer.
READ IT ALL
miunt scrab y u du dis?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci