• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rugged Lands - FINALLY FINISHED!

Would you like to see this map on MCSG?

• Total voters

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Edit* PLAY RUGGED LANDS NOW ON play.mcswish.ch (note there are some issues with the server atm and we are working hard to fix them , this may include whitelists)
And on a side note RLv2 Is gonna be uploaded to play soon , go look at the changelog I posted in the comments. And here are some sexxeh pics of the map taken using shaders mod (thanks bro <3 )
http://imgur.com/8xvISOl,n1dVg25,bJ...z5,x9iLxOY,vYaAph3,GXZG3Zr,MpuGoox,wbyyWy8#15

===========================================================
SO TODAY WE HAD A TEST RUN OF RUGGED LANDS WITH THE

FOLLOWING PEOPLE: _zex99_,hobo1955,ExciteFame,KRadium,dannytorp,Bamitsnikko,FlyingFlurry, And the winner was Jacksek01. (congrats) And TheOBO1 in second place.
So I know Rugged Lands has had allot of hate in the past and that was 100% my fault. I apologise for all the things that went on and t's time to start a clean-slate.
The map has been re-vamped and looks soooo much better than the last screenshots posted
Here is a changelog:
  • Removed the church
  • Added a giant tree
  • Revamped the mountains
  • Added some things around the map
  • Improved teraforming
  • Removed jungle
  • Made the underground jungle have custom trees (coming soon)
Credits : Hobo1955 , project leader
Ejegun: Head terraformer
ExciteFame: Builder
Rainbowbutterfly:builder
Teovald: Builder
The Test run went remarkably well and everybody enjoyed the map. Heres some screenshots.http://imgur.com/a/Yg5oK#0 RETOOK ALL OF THEM*

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More screenshots coming soon . My computer failed and the screenshots got corrupted.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
The map = very good! Not too big, easy to escape from pros, like _zeX99_ ! All in all, this is a good map, which should be added to the mcsg servers! :D

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
From the first picture I though it was Map 3.
Sorry about the screenshots , I need to retake + get more tomorow , but im too tred atm.
And sg3 is my favourite map so I'm taking that as a compliment.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are coming sorry about them they suck.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
come see it for yourself right now if you want @ build.mcswish.ch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci