• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rugged Lands - FINALLY FINISHED!

Would you like to see this map on MCSG?

• Total voters

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The test server will be up today evening or tomorrow afternoon if my parents agree with me getting on my PC :/

Reactions: OBO

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
It's good, but something feels a little plain to me. Not sure what. Other than that, good job, I guess :p

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's good, but something feels a little plain to me. Not sure what. Other than that, good job, I guess :p
honestly it's not plain once your playing it. Lots of things everywhere. come check it out build.mcswish.ch

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hobo your making Hell games 4? I'm coming in MCswish putting a block down, then I have helped with it

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I should probably fix that... Rugged landsv2 looks much better... Here is the change log. Not out yet though.

• Smoothed terrain,looks less messy,
  • Added ancient mine beside the archway.
  • Redone the archway
  • Removed the ugly jungle.
  • Added a small monastery.
  • Revamped the abandoned town to make it more like a town , with a smooth , unnoticeable parkour to navigate it quickly and get to some chests.
  • Did some things to the tree
We haven't been working on RL that much because we have some other projects to do (SG POMPEII and the revamping of riveign , which is gonna be totally different.)

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I should probably fix that... Rugged landsv2 looks much better... Here is the change log. Not out yet though.

• Smoothed terrain,looks less messy,
  • Added ancient mine beside the archway.
  • Redone the archway
  • Removed the ugly jungle.
  • Added a small monastery.
  • Revamped the abandoned town to make it more like a town , with a smooth , unnoticeable parkour to navigate it quickly and get to some chests.
  • Did some things to the tree
We haven't been working on RL that much because we have some other projects to do (SG POMPEII and the revamping of riveign , which is gonna be totally different.)
Teo said I.can help on Riveign

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Plus we need to get cracking on the hell games 4 map. Which MAY be SG Pompeii. Not sure though. Not revealing much about pompeii. But here's a little hint. There will be lots of red stone and and a more interactive environment

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Plus we need to get cracking on the hell games 4 map. Which MAY be SG Pompeii. Not sure though. Not revealing much about pompeii. But here's a little hint. There will be lots of red stone and and a more interactive environment
I could make a interactive volcano

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci