• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rugged Lands - FINALLY FINISHED!

Would you like to see this map on MCSG?

• Total voters

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
It's well done... just looks a bit too small. But it just looks that way, it may not be!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's well done... just looks a bit too small. But it just looks that way, it may not be!
Haha people complain about it being too big! Although it is quite small (sg4,breeze,etc size) , it looks giant because the mountains are packed together

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I flew around the map, and I gotta say that you have improved some things pretty well.

Still there are things that I really dislike, such as
  • Terraforming bugs/random holes/ugly cliffs
  • Buildings- lack of detail
  • Stuff that looks completely out of place- like the giant tree and the skull thingy
  • Big flat areas without anything in

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I flew around the map, and I gotta say that you have improved some things pretty well.

Still there are things that I really dislike, such as
  • Terraforming bugs/random holes/ugly cliffs
  • Buildings- lack of detail
  • Stuff that looks completely out of place- like the giant tree and the skull thingy
  • Big flat areas without anything in
The thread is kinda outdated, we've done things on the server and not posted it yet. Stay tuned

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The skull isn't out of place. If you put on your glasses you MAY possibly see a fairly big abandoned village/town behind it. And the buildings are VERY detailed. Maybe you should check out the tutorial world we made /warp tutorial . it may help you.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The skull isn't out of place. If you put on your glasses you MAY possibly see a fairly big abandoned village/town behind it. And the buildings are VERY detailed. Maybe you should check out the tutorial world we made /warp tutorial . it may help you.
Buuut anyway just go on the play server which for some reason I'm not allowed to tell you the IP of even though I got joshkey's approval.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I gave you my thoughts, I was not trying to make you look bad or anything, I just gave you my thoughts. Saying "put on your glasses" was unnececessary, and so was "maybe you should check out the tutorial world".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci