• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Seperation of the EU Community.

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Well , i have noticed a lot of hackers are from those countries.... My friends for sure are turning backs against them just for some of them being hackers... i also agree with the language barrier :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I think that this is true, but this could be semi-fixed with the EU Cleansweep. I know it might seem weird, but people come together on TeamSpeak (staff and non-staff) and talk while recording hackers.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that this is true, but this could be semi-fixed with the EU Cleansweep. I know it might seem weird, but people come together on TeamSpeak (staff and non-staff) and talk while recording hackers.
So what are cleansweeps? A short period of time in which staff actually do their job?

And im not being disrespectful, I am just trying to point out the fact that staff should always be doing this sorts of stuff, alone or in a group.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
So what are cleansweeps? A short period of time in which staff actually do their job?

And im not being disrespectful, I am just trying to point out the fact that staff should always be doing this sorts of stuff, alone or in a group.
Are you kidding me? We do something to eliminate hackers, and you turn it into a negative thing. Staff do these things individually, and in groups, but these are the organized ones where community members can help too. Let me add 1,244 total bans have been issued in the last 24 hours.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Get rid of CA servers, make Eastern Europe servers. Congratulations, you just got rid of 75% of hackers. The ones who can actually speak fluent English can always play the Western servers and join a clan.
Because as a DOTA 2 player, I can clearly see this working.
In all seriousness though, I play dota, a game in which the Russian community is large and hate filled enough to have their own server, and do you know what they do? They still choose Western European servers as their choice and English as their language preference. As a European player, I have tried everything, and you know what? No matter how many Western European, English preference servers I join, I always get several russians swearing into their mics shouting "cyka blyat feeder!!!!"

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Because as a DOTA 2 player, I can clearly see this working.
In all seriousness though, I play dota, a game in which the Russian community is large and hate filled enough to have their own server, and do you know what they do? They still choose Western European servers as their choice and English as their language preference. As a European player, I have tried everything, and you know what? No matter how many Western European, English preference servers I join, I always get several russians swearing into their mics shouting "cyka blyat feeder!!!!"
Uhh.. Okay, then ban all IPs from Russia.
:3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci