• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update - 1.7, Refocusing, and More!

moodertryhard

Experienced
Reaction score
All the teaming situations will be taken case-by-case. We have a very well thought out system to determine whether people have been teaming throughout the entire game or if they are using strategies to take out bigger threats.

The current stats will not be reset for the team SG>

The Solo SG leaderboard will be separate from the team SG leaderboard.

The only reason we changed is because we listened to you guys, otherwise, we would have stayed in 1.8 forever. It would have been much easier to just do that rather than to bring compatibility for 1.7 for SG and BG. Also, Devin stated in his post the reasons why it took so long for us to make this decision. Just be happy that it even happened, why be so negative?
dont wonder why people are so negative, we had to watch you push out dumb updates for 6 months before we had a good one.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm still playing on 1.8, I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this update ;-;

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I literally had to pinch my cheek to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Amazing job, devs and other staff! You're really learning from past mistakes, and I have no doubt that MCGamer will return to its former greatness.

Yusufing41

Tribute
Reaction score
Awesome Work!

Turkish Translate/Türkçe Çeviri:
İngilizce Bilmeyen Arkadaşlar İçin Çevirmek İstedim Birkaç Güncelleme Var.
Bunlar: - 1.7.10 Sürümünden 1.8.7 Sürümüne Kadar MCSG'ye Giriş Yapılabilir.
- Anti-Hile Sistemi Geliştirilidi.
- Yeni Hub Sistemi.
- Lag Problemleri Azaltıldı.
- Bot Koruması Güncelleştirildi.
- Ve Solo SG Üzerinde Çalışmalar Devam Ediyor.
(Anladığım Kadarıyla)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci