• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Age? Wins? Do you have a microphone? Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) lionkevmc How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Theres only 1 of them. But I know him How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? More than I should for my health What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Bow and taking out team are my pros, water pvp and fishing rods my con What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being called a hacker by everyone in the top 100. DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Of course! :D

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Age? Wins? Do you have a microphone? Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) lionkevmc How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Theres only 1 of them. But I know him How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? More than I should for my health What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Bow and taking out team are my pros, water pvp and fishing rods my con What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being called a hacker by everyone in the top 100. DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Of course! :D
Why are all my posts like that...ew
Use the space bar. Also, stop double posting.

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Lionkev55 Age? 12 Wins? 1075+ Do you have a microphone? Yes Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) lionkevmc How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I know zeno. How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Too much for a healthy life What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Bows, and sprinting / water pvp and h4x0rs What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being called a hacker everyday. DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, Titans.
I, Crafty speak on behalf on the Rebels.
We challenge you to a clan battle, this weekend.

It will be an 8 v 8 aside on the MCSG servers, no spectators whatsoever.

PM me for more details.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft username: Superslayer421/lil_Michael5
Wins:194
Do you have a microphone: Yep
Do you have Skype and Team speak: Yes
Skype name: superslayer421
How often have you teamed with leaders and officers: I haven't really but me and w0wmonkey are friends
How much time of a week do you spend playing with our clan: Well the last 4 times I've been on TS no ones been on...
Do you love puppies: Is the sun hot!!!!!!!
What was your greatest challenge on mcsg?: Mine was facing a team of 7 and winning so hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci