• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The VIP Invasion

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with Max.
Theres only been about 15 VIPs added so I don't see the big deal. back with team vareide there was like twice that , just they didn't play as often. So I don't see where this is all coming from. Infact you guys should be grateful that now a days vip's are actually taking advantage of their ranks.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I agree with Max.
Theres only been about 15 VIPs added so I don't see the big deal. back with team vareide there was like twice that , just they didn't play as often. So I don't see where this is all coming from. Infact you guys should be grateful that now a days vip's are actually taking advantage of their ranks.
Wait you're saying there's only 15 VIP's? There's much more than that.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I agree with Max.
6 of my YouTube members got VIP so I think theres much more

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with Max.
And how should we be grateful? I am absolutely positive that some of the VIPs who got it (I don't know this for a fact though) do not deserve it. A ton more that 15 people were added, we have never (to my knowledge) had more than 100 VIPs at one time. I don't thank people who get the power to kick people for doing nothing.
Personally I think VIP status should be kept to the main builder/person in charge and 1-2 other people that he/she though helped them the most.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
And how should we be grateful? I am absolutely positive that some of the VIPs who got it (I don't know this for a fact though) do not deserve it. A ton more that 15 people were added, we have never (to my knowledge) had more than 100 VIPs at one time. I don't thank people who get the power to kick people for doing nothing.
Personally I think VIP status should be kept to the main builder/person in charge and 1-2 other people that he/she though helped them the most.
And what about YouTubers who are helping MCSG to get more players?
I am a pretty famous YouTuber in Japan playing MCSG and before we started playing MCSG nobody from Japan played MCSG. but NOW almost every server there is at least one Japanese dude.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ALL vip's deserve their ranks. We contribute to the community willingly , not expecting anything in return and MCSG generously gave us VIP rank and if you like we can stop making maps? is that what you want?

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ALL vip's deserve their ranks.
That isn't a fact. Anyways my point was to only give a select few of the map builders VIP, like the ones who actually contributed a lot to the map.

We have also never had this many players, or this many maps.
This is true, but at the rate that they have set the servers are going to get flooded with new maps and new VIPs.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That isn't a fact. Anyways my point was to only give a select few of the map builders VIP, like the ones who actually contributed a lot to the map.

This is true, but at the rate that they have set the servers are going to get flooded with new maps and new VIPs.
Back up your theory. Who didn't deserve VIP? I certainly can't name any of the five from my build team who didn't deserve the VIP I got them.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Back up your theory. Who didn't deserve VIP? I certainly can't name any of the five from my build team who didn't deserve the VIP I got them.
Good job then, but I don't believe everyone was so honest with who they chose helped their map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci