• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The VIP Invasion

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
There will be a new rank coming for them.
It still won't make a difference people will still complain that they got a rank by placing seven blocks. Plus as I recall VIP only gives three votes and a purple name so what would a builder-like rank do? If anything I wouldn't want a VIP/Builder rank cause you just become a target for ridicule.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about zeX? He admitted to placing like 7 blocks..
ZeX helped out with the ruins , chest placement , lots of park ours and just generally being a helper. He actually did quite allot in the long run. He was just being modest.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
It still won't make a difference people will still complain that they got a rank by placing seven blocks. Plus as I recall VIP only gives three votes and a purple name so what would a builder-like rank do? If anything I wouldn't want a VIP/Builder rank cause you just become a target for ridicule.
Not everyone who was on the map will get it.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Not everyone who was on the map will get it.
That might be good. I've talked to people that got VIP but after experiencing ridicule they quit playing MCSG. I don't think VIP was a good experience for those who got it.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
This is just to far, all tomahawks friends got V.I.P for "Making" Lost mines yet in the post here http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/lost-mine.37257/ it clearly states buckgoesham and kydamin, yet all off them got it wow.
Not anymore they don't. One quit MCSG and never wanted VIP. Plus I'll say this one more time and make it clear. VIP is just purple text and the ability to get 3 votes. It's not like a donor status or anything so what's the big deal. Plus they are changing the ranks iirc.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not anymore they don't. One quit MCSG and never wanted VIP. Plus I'll say this one more time and make it clear. VIP is just purple text and the ability to get 3 votes. It's not like a donor status or anything so what's the big deal. Plus they are changing the ranks iirc.
Actually VIPs get to kick donors + nondonors.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually VIPs get to kick donors + nondonors.
That's all? Even then it doesn't seem that big. If they add a builder's rank chances are they still will kick donors + nondonors out making it near-identical to VIP anyways.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
That's all? Even then it doesn't seem that big. If they add a builder's rank chances are they still will kick donors + nondonors out making it near-identical to VIP anyways.
The ability to kick people from games, is like having the ability to "get rid of" somebody who takes your spot on a sports team without going to jail. But you know, not as hostile.

You know how I know there's too many VIPs? When people go in game and type #VIPSquad nearly spamming the chat into Oblivion.

At least builders are getting their own rank.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci