• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The VIP Invasion

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
The ability to kick people from games, is like having the ability to "get rid of" somebody who takes your spot on a sports team without going to jail. But you know, not as hostile.

You know how I know there's too many VIPs? When people go in game and type #VIPSquad nearly spamming the chat into Oblivion.

At least builders are getting their own rank.
That's what donors do to non-donors but I don't see that as a problem either. If there is one thing new VIPs should be aware of is that they get a different responsibility and the rank can be easily be taken away if they break small rules.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
That's what donors do to non-donors but I don't see that as a problem either. If there is one thing new VIPs should be aware of is that they get a different responsibility and the rank can be easily be taken away if they break small rules.
I was only emphasizing the point that the ability to kick people in general is pretty important. You get to play on higher number servers, you don't get to stress about people kicking you, etc. So the fact VIPs get it is pretty special in itself, and the VIP rank is a lot more elite than the iron donor rank.

I don't care if there's more VIPs, if they did something important to get it, that's cool. But come on, the #VIPSquad? Give me a break. >.>

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
I was only emphasizing the point that the ability to kick people in general is pretty important. You get to play on higher number servers, you don't get to stress about people kicking you, etc. So the fact VIPs get it is pretty special in itself, and the VIP rank is a lot more elite than the iron donor rank.

I don't care if there's more VIPs, if they did something important to get it, that's cool. But come on, the #VIPSquad? Give me a break. >.>
There is going to be irresponsible people and I bet those who do that will get their VIP removed. They remove VIP ranks quite fast around here and I've heard they removed some recently from people. Unless the new builder rank changes the privileges I highly doubt behaviours will change that quick. As well iron donors get monthly bounty boost per month whereas VIPs don't.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
If the builders are getting a new Rank what about YouTubers?

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
VIP is far you went out of your time to help MCSG a rank is merely nothing to the normal builder, VIP will turn into the new hate on donator threads.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There should be a Map-Maker rank with this Colour? I heard last time VIP is a "hard to get" rank. Now, everyone easily get's it if they only place "a" block in a Map.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci