• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walking Dead (Telltale)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I let her come with us, I don't know why the heck I did, but I did. She didn't get far either way :/

So, on the topic of Lilly, did you help kill Larry or did you try to save him?
I helped him. I hated that piece of **** but for the sake of decency I saved his life or at least tried to.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Woot this isnt much of a necro :p The last post was last sunday :p
I dont want this thread to die ;) I like it lol

So.... little question.... Dropped Ben from the bell tower?

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I pulled him up.

I just felt so bad for him because of all the guilt and stuff he'd been keeping inside, and if I let him die, I'd be no better than the people of Crawford. Plus his death in Episode 5 is much better since he doesn't have to live through his greatest nightmare and Kenny doesn't hate him anymore.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Woot this isnt much of a necro :p The last post was last sunday :p
I dont want this thread to die ;) I like it lol

So.... little question.... Dropped Ben from the bell tower?
Yes... I felt shameful for it afterwards but I dropped him. The fact was, Ben was a clear detriment to the group and he wanted me to drop him, so I did. He caused the death of Katjaa, Duck, Carley and that one cancer patient in Crawford. He also caused the walkers to trap him, so yes, I killed him.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I pulled him up. I felt really sory for him even though I hated all what he caused... but slowly when I thaught more about his actions I realized there was more to it than just messing up... I mean, me may have caused the deaths of Duck, Katjaa, Carley (and because of that Lilly eventually left), Chuck, Brie and, depending on if you fail or not to help her (not having brought Clem), he is the reason Molly is lost in Crawford, but all of that happened because he was trying to help. If you analize Ben's time on the group you would realize ever since he gets into it he isnt trusted by most of the people and they do not let him help at anything (only leaving him with the kids), he wanted to help and you can realize he felt a liability for not being able to, so he tried his own way... and when you try to help deseperately its obvious its not gonna end up fine.

Dozer

Survivor
Reaction score
Dem spoilers. :p
When I played it at the finish, I cried. ;_;
Which I rarely do at games. Well, I don't do it at all. It's just that you get so into it and you get to know them very well. And then to see them die or anything else it's just sad.. I played it 4 times and tried to do different stuff and got 3 different routes, which was a lot of fun.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Dem spoilers. :p
When I played it at the finish, I cried. ;_;
Which I rarely do at games. Well, I don't do it at all. It's just that you get so into it and you get to know them very well. And then to see them die or anything else it's just sad.. I played it 4 times and tried to do different stuff and got 3 different routes, which was a lot of fun.
There a spoiler alert at the beggining of the thread sooo.... yeah :p

Yeah, I really love (and hate :p) how the developers made us really care about the characters in a way that i could make cry almost everybody...

Reaction score
Finished this a few months ago, around thanksgiving. With the whole duck thing, I let his mom do the shooting. For those of you who did this know what happens...

Edit - That picture is hilarious, btw.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Finished this a few months ago, around thanksgiving. With the whole duck thing, I let his mom do the shooting. For those of you who did this know what happens...
Umm actually Katjaa does never shoot duck... she kills herself before that. The Duck that is shot after that is still alive (or if you wat a little bit he dies), he never reanimates.

Reaction score
Umm actually Katjaa does never shoot duck... she kills herself before that. The Duck that is shot after that is still alive (or if you wat a little bit he dies), he never reanimates.
Well you know what I mean, let her go into to the forest to "Shoot him" Obviously she never does, but I let her non-the-less.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah... I actually found Katjaa's suicide as uncharacteristic for her...
This will sound stupid because most people dont care about her character but I actually really liked her... she always trusted Lee and was kind with everybody... she was also a strong character, she realized her son's fate WAY sooner than Kenny and she was the once to ask to end everithing for him, all his suffering... youve got to be strong to do that and I dont think that her suicide matches that, I think there was more to her character than just ending there but oh well... I cant do anything :p

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think she could've lived with herself after killing her own child. Sure, he was in a lot of pain, but think about it through the mind of a mother that loves their child more than life itself. It's not something they can go through without getting seriously depressed, and in her situation, there really wouldn't be anything to live for anymore...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci