• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on Catching Fire (the movie)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I would loveeee to watch is as I already saw the first one. The rating gives the conclusion of an amazing movie, in extremes better than the original. Might not see it, and watch it a few months later via Netflix. I'll see what I'd do.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Finnick's story will be reserved for the third movie. I think it will impact the audience a lot more.

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
Me and my friend were watching it and we were being giants butts. I had already read the book so i was spoiling it for everyone. lol I would scream out "Wiress gets here neck cut off" , "They escape the arena" and stuff like that. For some reason, the theater people didnt kick me out lol.

Then we were being MCSG pros and saying stuff like "Katniss should have fishing rod strated that!" and "Why arent they spinting? Are they out of hunger?". Then we claimed hax0r on them when they broke the dome.

lol i am so immature
lol

I like the first half of the movie but then everything went too fast from the point of the reaping. They should've made a part 1 and 2. Anyway, 8.9 out of 10

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG BUT I WAS LITERALLY IN TEARS WHEN MAG DIED ;C;C;C

xXNinJamo97Xx

Tribute
Reaction score
It's a great movie, but advice to anyone going to watch it, READ THE BOOK FIRST!

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel the same way, I really wanted to see Haymitch's story too.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Tic toc..... Love that part

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci