• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thread of random off topic conversation

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now to answer my own questions.
  1. Diamond Donor if it remains the same should have an increase in Price because the money is essentially running the Server.
  2. I think that it will beifit the community members but not so much MSCG as a whole. Because we used to have less Diamond donors and the newer ones used to be Iron Donors which i think helped fund the servers now that its life time I would guess that there is atleast 10-15% drop in long term profit where as there is a 25% inital increase (random numbers & Also I don't know the MSCG Financial Status.)
  3. I believe that it should be interest maybe slowly. Because yes we get new players daily and older players start to want to donate. But if your lets say 12 with money and you think I'm gonna play MSCG for more than a few months why shouldn't I get Diamond? (I only say 12 because the older you are the less time you have.)
  4. I believe that it should be reaccouring and it would be maybe a years worth. Beacuse then you still have cash flow although not as great were as at the moment it could be the death of MCSG (Again I don't know the Financials)

YouGotPowelled

Survivor
Reaction score
Donor gets you a colored name, priority entry into games, and extra votes. Nothing added in terms of experience.
Isn't that part of the experience of the game..? Why else would they be donating?

It seems as if people are happy to pay so much; that's just my general opinion. I just think it's a little steep for what you get~

Regarding the trial period though, it's not as if a week is a huge amount. I'm sure there's a way to pretty much add a week to each player (that way even donors are getting the potential "free week") it's just a thought anyway :)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Isn't that part of the experience of the game..? Why else would they be donating?

It seems as if people are happy to pay so much; that's just my general opinion. I just think it's a little steep for what you get~

Regarding the trial period though, it's not as if a week is a huge amount. I'm sure there's a way to pretty much add a week to each player (that way even donors are getting the potential "free week") it's just a thought anyway :)
I think that's why he's saying that there is no reason to trial donor, because it doesn't add much in terms of the experience of the game. Just makes getting in easier and stuff.

YouGotPowelled

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that's why he's saying that there is no reason to trial donor, because it doesn't add much in terms of the experience of the game. Just makes getting in easier and stuff.
Ah okay I understand now, that makes sense. I still stand by it being expensive. Perhaps with the popularity increasing, there may be an opportunity to reduce the prices? I guess we can't really theorise without figures :p

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah okay I understand now, that makes sense. I still stand by it being expensive. Perhaps with the popularity increasing, there may be an opportunity to reduce the prices? I guess we can't really theorise without figures :p
Well think about it this way. There are people that play a lot. So $75 for lifetime would be a pretty good deal for them.

This topic seems to have died down. Any suggestions for a new one. I do have some questions on reserve.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Well think about it this way. There are people that play a lot. So $75 for lifetime would be a pretty good deal for them.

This topic seems to have died down. Any suggestions for a new one. I do have some questions on reserve.
Perhaps we can talk about our most surprising wins/kills in a game.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Perhaps we can talk about our most surprising wins/kills in a game.
I'm up for that.

Hmm, most surprising huh... I'll need a bit to figure out what that would be.

EDIT: Well, off the top of my head, it would be this game I played recently where only half the lobby was filled, 2 people left in pregame, I killed 5 people at spawn. so everyone except our team was was dead in about 1 minute. so the game ended pretty quickly.

It was probably how quickly the game ended that surprised me.
One of the shorter videos I've uploaded.

ChabTheDJ

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm. Alright.

So It was SG 2, I get pink house, a few other tier 2s, I'm full iron Dia sword, Was on a 5 kill streak, the whole nine yards. I went back down into the pink house at refill, reorganizing my inventory and eating food, suddenly someone drops in and starts attacking, I completely lose my cool, start scrambling over the keyboard, couldn't switch to my sword. and Died.

So I guess more than surprising, it was shocking. I was doing the best I've done and I royally screw up.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most surprising victory ever... well I'll just give you a link.
That my most surprising. I spend the whole game just walking and saying I'm team with everyone :D

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most surprising victory ever... well I'll just give you a link.
That my most surprising. I spend the whole game just walking and saying I'm team with everyone :D
Gah! I hate how I didn't use our good intro with this video.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to start a topic.
How many Nintendo systems do you own?
I have a 3DS, DSI, DSI XL, Wii, Wii U, Gamecube, Gameboy, DS, DS.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For future refrence, try to make some attempt at closing the previous topic, see if people have generally just stopped talking about it, or see if people are ready to move on.
I'm going to start a topic.
How many Nintendo systems do you own?
I have a 3DS, DSI, DSI XL, Wii, Wii U, Gamecube, Gameboy, DS, DS.
You just opened a huge list.
I'll post them in the order I got them.
  1. Gameboy Pocket (Blue)
  2. Gameboy Advance (Black)
  3. Gameboy Advance SP AGS - 001 (Front-lit, Blue)
  4. Nintendo DS Lite (White)
  5. Gamecube (Black)
  6. Gameboy Advance SP AGS - 101 (Back-Lit, Grey)
  7. Wii (White)
  8. Nintendo DSi (Black)
  9. Gameboy Color (Clear Purple)
  10. Gameboy Original (Beige)
  11. Gameboy Micro (Silver)
  12. Nintendo DS (Silver)
  13. Nintendo DS Lite (Black)
  14. Nintendo 64
  15. Nintendo DSi XL (Blue)
  16. 3DS (Black)
I might be missing one or to. As you can see the only one I'm missing between Gameboy and 3DS is the Gameboy Light and the 3DS XL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci