• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigiriot

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe some enchanted armor, but not diamond. Keep it Gold, Iron, Chain.
Throwable potions (Fire Resist, Instant Health, Instant Damage, Speed (all potions would be at base form, so no Health II or Speed II or things like that. Don't want to OP it.))
Horse spawn egg and saddle might be interesting...?

Also, referencing the thread where some are thinking about making Flint and Steel only craftable and no longer findable in chests, maybe the FnS could be found in the Tier 3, while materials to make them are found in Tier 1 and 2?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
But if they were camping spawn, their horse would still be there. Unless the horse disappears when you teleport. You should get rid of the horse all together when deathmatch starts.
Definitely true. I'm sure it wouldn't be a huge problem to install a plugin that killed mobs upon deathmatch, but that might be over-complicating it.

luigiriot

Tribute
Reaction score
On a couple of maps you can find a wild enchant bottle but it's usually one or two. I know on MoonBase9 there is one

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I find that too OP items just destroys Gameplay. Many people are suggesting potions, horses, and Diamond Armor. We all know how diverse the items are makes gameplay less natural than how they are. Take XrPmx13's server (or whatever his name is :p ) for example. Diamond Armor and Enchantment bottles are found in like EVERY chest. There is no strategy and destroys gameplay. I think that Tier 3's are rare like, 1 or 2 per map (None on Breeze for its size) But the items that spawn are just the items of tier 2's but with more items in it. Like if you go to a tier two, you might find a golden apple, Iron boots, Chain Pants, cooked chicken, and maybe something extra. In a tier 3, I suggest Maybe making the rates for better loot to be higher, like Iron Chest, Stone Sword Iron Helm Golden Apple, and some food. This is just to sustain chest variables for MCSG. Servers with no organization of chests, (Basically anything besides The Hive, The Fridge, and us) Have prolonging gameplay with ZERO strategy, just luck. We know what happened with potions at the beginning of V2, just imagine that in Chests, along with diamond armor...

Zaikurun

Tribute
Reaction score
0-3 Diamonds
Potions
God Apples
Enchanted Iron Armor/Sword
Normal Iron Armor/Sword
Enchanted Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online