• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
Diamond armour in T3's would be cool, the only thing it would have to be hard. I also agree with the horse eggs in tier 3. Then maybe iron swords would also be cool inside these chests.
i think iron armour a very good possibility of a diamond and an iron sword but diamond armour is a bit OP for me i think iron swords and higher chance of diuamonds would be good. also people are saying potions, ok maybe but strength potions= SUPER OP!! maybe like night vidion and stuff but not OP ones like strength and invis etc...

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to see maybe some prot 1 gold, chain armour. Maybe someone diamond boots or helmets. Iron swords maybe enchanted with sharp 1 and also a power 1 bow. Also maybe there could be 10 arrows instead of the standard 5 in tier 1/2 chests.
that sounds sensible and not super OP but not diamond armour

Swanald26

Spectator
Reaction score
What is confirmed so far is good, but please add ender pearls, bottle o' enchantings, diamonds in tier 3 chests

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I remember the Tier 3 on at dragon on tier 3. You could get 2 diamonds, 2 enderpearls, golden sword, daimond armour which randomised and enchant bottles. Also add sadles in the teir 3's if you are going to add horses.

Rage141

Experienced
Reaction score
Nothing OP :( make it like 4 diamonds i also like the horse idea! Add Potions to

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I think most of these ideas are beyond too OP. I would suggest putting enchant bottles,( not too Op, considering they're in the sponsor menu) and 2 bottles at the most. Diamond armor is WAY too OP, put iron armor, with more of a spawn rate, like ulthar said. Also, don't add horses, I'm pretty sure in minecraft 1.6.2, horses have 15 hearts, correct? And if you hit the horse instead of the player riding it, you have no chance at all. The horse is too OP. Put 2-3 gold apples in them, if they do spawn. Also, have a chance to spawn 1-3 diamonds, double tier 2's can have 2 diamonds, so why can't tier 3's have 3? :D one more thing, don't add any enchanted armor, bottles are enough, and people can find legitimate ways to get enchanted gear, not just finding it in a chest. Oh, and, make golden carrots really common in them! #Saturation

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I think most of these ideas are beyond too OP. I would suggest putting enchant bottles,( not too Op, considering they're in the sponsor menu) and 2 bottles at the most. Diamond armor is WAY too OP, put iron armor, with more of a spawn rate, like ulthar said. Also, don't add horses, I'm pretty sure in minecraft 1.6.2, horses have 15 hearts, correct? And if you hit the horse instead of the player riding it, you have no chance at all. The horse is too OP. Put 2-3 gold apples in them, if they do spawn. Also, have a chance to spawn 1-3 diamonds, double tier 2's can have 2 diamonds, so why can't tier 3's have 3? :D one more thing, don't add any enchanted armor, bottles are enough, and people can find legitimate ways to get enchanted gear, not just finding it in a chest. Oh, and, make golden carrots really common in them! #Saturation
Someone who knows what's good for the community

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I say that the op stuff in tier 2's (iron armor+diamonds), should become the common stuff in tier 3's. This way MCSG becomes more like the survival games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci