• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
That will just wreck gameplay.

Joke items? we're trying to make this realistic. Plus enchanting is way too op.

NO. And I'm sure 90% of the sane people to know what's good would agree. 7 Diamonds in a chest!?!?! I already think the amount of diamonds scattered around the maps is way too much. 7 enchant bottles? do you know the increase those enchants do? too much. No horses.

I think this's just the nubs wanting the stuff they NEED to win. You do realize the boss people will sacrifice their entire routes for these chests if it comes with these items. Too much of a bloodbath. MCSG needs to reduce the amount of items in chests to what it was, much more of an instinct for survival. Not add OP tier threes to devastate the community.
This is a perfect explanation, though, I wouldn't like 3-4 enchant bottles, but 1-2 would be nice since, if they're already gonna add tier 3's, why not add something in them that's already in the sponsor menu? (Don't add ender pearls though, I phan)
Edit: and, for the love of Chad, put Benjamin in tier 3's! :p

jacke65

Tribute
Reaction score
That will just wreck gameplay.

Joke items? we're trying to make this realistic. Plus enchanting is way too op.

NO. And I'm sure 90% of the sane people to know what's good would agree. 7 Diamonds in a chest!?!?! I already think the amount of diamonds scattered around the maps is way too much. 7 enchant bottles? do you know the increase those enchants do? too much. No horses.

I think this's just the nubs wanting the stuff they NEED to win. You do realize the boss people will sacrifice their entire routes for these chests if it comes with these items. Too much of a bloodbath. MCSG needs to reduce the amount of items in chests to what it was, much more of an instinct for survival. Not add OP tier threes to devastate the community.
Dude tier twos are hard to find tier three will be like a 10 out of a 100 chance

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude.... At MIN 4 diamonds? At MAX 3 diamonds I'd say. 7 diamonds in 1 chest is WAY too OP, when you post these things, think about what's good for the community, please..
Dude tier twos are hard to find tier three will be like a 10 out of a 100 chance
Ummm 10 out of 100? That's. one in ten o_0. If they make that many tier 3s then I will probably quit (unless they aren't too op).Also how are horses op? Especially on a map like breeze. You also have to tame the thing and this leaves you vulnerable for a while... I still stand by with having potions although only speed maybe strength or regen but strength and regen would be a short one...

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
That's one out of ten. You just need to know where the tiers are, the location never changes, they always stay the same.

greenshirtman

Spectator
Reaction score
In my opinion, tier 3's shouldn't be that much better than tier 2's, that way there is not a giant bloodbath/rush for the tier 3's. What I mean is that you should be able to win the game w/o a tier 3, if your good enough.

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I was in the test game for this when the enchanted items were added... I had a TON of fun because it leveled the playing field for everyone. I got killed in one game by someone with an enchanted bow that did crazy damage while I had full iron. Another game I had practically nothing and ate an enchanted apple which helped me beat another player who had something with knockback. It was intense and thrilling to be in. So my suggestion is random enchanted items, even custom made ones with random effects like an enchanted fish or something to make it as fun to discover them as it is to use them!

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Iron swords, maybe diamond swords but that might me a bot to op
I think if you add diamond swords to teir 3 chests would be too op (like you said XD) but to nerf it i guess you could make it that you can only get 1 or 2 hits and then it breaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci