• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time to Talk About The Survival Games

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Arena, this is why you are one of my favorite forumers. You address what needs to be address in a orderly manner. You don't do it like "omg u stupid admins change dis now!!11!!! i h8 sg2!" Thank you for writing this thread, and hopefully the developers will take thought into this. :)

I think I'm the only person that read all of it...
I read it.

Also, to those saying "tl;dr", honestly. That makes you look immature. Just read the thread. Seriously.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*sigh...
The size difference is just depressing...
The games are just too damn short now. I remember HOUR long games, and you know what? I enjoyed every goddamn second.
The majority of this community has no idea what the survival games should be like. All they want is a freaking 10 minute deathmatch, where you can get decked out in less than three minutes.
I wouldn't be surprised if a sodding flatland with a 100 block radius was submitted, and community members would jump and say "Add it NOW"
Myself, and the other Team Apollo members are trying to bring back the survival aspect to MCSG by building large, terraform-heavy maps, with chests where you actually have to look for the damn things, rather than handing them out like bloody charity flyers.
EDIT:
Oh and by the way, stop with all of the sodding TL;DR's. Have some respect and read the damn thread if you insist on posting. If you can't be arsed to do that, don't post at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci